Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Across was what I thought I would use but I get an error (FOC031) THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF 'ACROSS' VA......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I've heard of the Mcgyver technique, but I've never seen it or used it. What do you mean by "can th......

Discussion Topic  rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
My users want an excel spreadsheet where every row in the table is a row on the report. No problem.......

Discussion Topic  RE: varchar and other fields in master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
sorry to waste everyone's time. It ended up this application that I'm helping out does not look at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: varchar and other fields in master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
This is the entire master file. As for the db2 create statement ... I have no idea. We have dbas o......

I tried removing the 7000 byte field from the master and I still got the error. I also moved the fi......

Discussion Topic  varchar and other fields in master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We have a varchar field in our master that is 7000 bytes. I've been searching on variable and varch......

Discussion Topic  RE: lockouts on new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
The program that is running is not doing commits. I checked and it's supposed to run at 2:30 a.m. C......

Discussion Topic  lockouts on new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We have a report that is reading a db2 table. Occasionally the table is updated and it appears if i......

Discussion Topic  RE: subtotal in subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Thanks ... I modified slightly because I needed the second subhead and the below gave me what I need......

Discussion Topic  RE: subtotal in subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Mickey, we need the subtotals in the subhead. When I change your code to be subhead instead of subf......

Discussion Topic  subtotal in subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I found a few posts on this, but I couldn't get the suggestions to work. One said that st. would wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: exl2k - leading spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
that did work on my desktop. I'll have to look into why it won't work on our server. Very interest......

Discussion Topic  RE: exl2k - leading spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I was wrong. Prairie's suggestion didn't work. It works in excel, but does not work in exl2k. DE......

Thanks for all the suggestions. Suzannah, I got the following when I tried your suggestion:  &......

Discussion Topic  exl2k - leading spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Does anyone know a neat trick to get leading spaces to appear in exl2k? I tried coding: DEFINE WORD......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Style Sheet (Multiple Sheet) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I believe you need an open statement on your first ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K TEMPLATE 'test' SHEE......

Discussion Topic  RE: introducing a blank line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
If you don't have one field already in each file that differentiates each file, you can easily creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: mainframe app conversion to WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I have never used webfocus to update mainframe databases, but we use webfocus to report regularly of......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF breakdown of header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
You just need to put positioning it it. This should work (you may need to change the 20 to a differe......

» Refine Search
» New Search