Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: csv format - field length greater than 12 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
we are using format alpha. In my hdr file that indicates what format the fields are, I indicate tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  csv format - field length greater than 12 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
If we have a field that is alpha and greater than the length of 12 the field displays in exponential......

Discussion Topic  RE: Font Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
try removing the quotes around the color. Let me know if that works....

Discussion Topic  RE: Font Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I do this through the stylesheet. Have the default set as black and then add the following: TYPE=D......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel subfoots/subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
thanks ... that worked. I tried searching for excel posts but didn't come across the one you attach......

Discussion Topic  excel subfoots/subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
The user wants subtotals on their excel2k report. This code provides subtotals but it puts the fiel......

Discussion Topic  sort on cnt field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I would think this would be simple, but nothing I've tried works. I want to sort by the highest amo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Graphs in 5.3.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
there may be a better way to do this, but this is how I've gotten it to work. I have logic in case ......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel sorting dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
we're on version 533. I'm looking for excel output only (no html)....

Discussion Topic  excel sorting dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
My users currently have an excel report that on each column there is an arrow that you can click on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pie chart - not circular (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
The IBI division reviewed the problem and stating it is because they apply a slight tilt to the pie ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pie chart - not circular (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Is there a way to get Larry or JG's e-mail address so I could ask them directly for their car file c......

Discussion Topic  RE: color=white trick for fields you don't want to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We can't do noprint because we need the field to print normally. It's only when a certain row is pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: color=white trick for fields you don't want to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I love the suggestion of: ......

same results. It still shows when printing, but it does not show if you just have it up on your scr......

Discussion Topic  color=white trick for fields you don't want to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I occasionally use the white out trick where we white out a field we don't want to display. i.e. TY......

Discussion Topic  RE: more graph questions - html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
the set vaxis and haxis worked. I originally had them set to the same as pdf (svg graph) haxis 6 an......

Discussion Topic  RE: more graph questions - html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
the setRect command was the command I was playing with all morning and it didn't move the graph at a......

Discussion Topic  more graph questions - html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I'm trying to move my graph to the left in html. The legend is getting cut off when the report prin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Chart Slice Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
You would put the following commands within your graphstyle I believe: ON GRAPH SET GRAPHSTYLE * se......

» Refine Search
» New Search