Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  space at the end of a field using arial font (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I have 2 fields being displayed on my report, one appears above the other. The first field we want ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  space at the end of a field using arial font (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I have 2 fields being displayed on my report, one appears above the other. The first field we want ......

Discussion Topic  looping with graph logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I am looping with svg graph logic in pdf. No problem normally with the code if data always exists. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: looping with graph logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
This works great! Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  looping with graph logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I am looping with svg graph logic in pdf. No problem normally with the code if data always exists. ......

Discussion Topic  column headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I want my column heading to change depending on the data. Is there a way to do this without doing a......

Discussion Topic  graph legend issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I'm looping through my graphs and creating one graph for each account and displaying it within my re......

Discussion Topic  Error trying to open PDF report: You are not allowed to access this viewer file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We recently upgraded to Webfocus 5.3.2 and ran into an issue with opening pdf reports. The pdf is c......

Discussion Topic  looping in html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I'm able to loop in pdf and get my report to be graph then report for account 1 then graph then repo......

Discussion Topic  graph names that need to change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I am looping through my code to generate a graph and report for each account selected. I found that......

Discussion Topic  compound report with a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I need to create a report with a graph except that each report/graph combination should only contain......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates with seconds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Thank you thank you!!! That worked perfectly....

Discussion Topic  Dates with seconds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I've been reading all day everything I can find in the forum and on the website on dates, but nothin......

Discussion Topic  RE: substring and posit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I searched for reverse but I couldn't find anything on the topic. Just knowing the keyword reverse ......

Discussion Topic  RE: substring and posit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
another note: we actually want to search from the end instead of the beginning....

Discussion Topic  substring and posit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We need to find a value within a substring, so we're using posit. Our problem is we need to find th......

Discussion Topic  RE: join multiple tables in 5.3.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
You were correct. It was a one to many and then again a one to many join. So, I tried flipping lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: join multiple tables in 5.3.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I did figure one more thing out. It's a one to many join and again a one to many join and I think t......

Discussion Topic  join multiple tables in 5.3.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I'm trying to join ALLACTS to NBTBLOT and then to NBTBAF (see below). It is dropping the values fro......

Discussion Topic  NO DATA drops page in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We have code that worked in release 5.2.1. It's a compound report (4 pages) created in PDF. On the......

» Refine Search
» New Search