Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Borders in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
No, I don't believe that you can do that with focus....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: pre naming a range in excel output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I may have a convoluted way to accomplish this, but I have not actually written the code for it. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding records in one to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I think your best bet is to use the MATCH command in this case. It is well described in the FOCUS m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using variables in the where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
Well, there are a couple of issues. First, the date values in your database, are they Integer forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accepting parameters. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
To do what you want, you will need to manipulate the input source year to become a full date value. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in PDF report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I have run into this problem, and I have yet to find a way to get the images printed with Focus dire......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you invoke the servlet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
Here is how:......

Discussion Topic  RE: When Output to Excel a alpha value ID is converting to Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I don't know which version of Excel you are using, but I am quite certain that the following string ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When Output to Excel a alpha value ID is converting to Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I think a simpler solution would be to concatinate a single quote mark to the front of the ID string......

Discussion Topic  RE: two exl2k in same workbook ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
This is not possible in the current release. At the last Summit I heard that there is a feature com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound in Self-service & cgi application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
Instead of seeting the BASEURL, why not specify the full path in the style sheet? That will work in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down and USE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I suggest you add a USE CLEAR * to clear out the USE structure in memory, just in case. An alterna......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Defined Fields as Parameters in a where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I don't think the GUI tool will let you default a dialogue manager variable. It only lets you creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditionals Embedded in HTML (Try 2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
If you want to take control of your HTML you will need to use the HTMLFORM command to structure your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying ALL Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
Not sure what you mean by "display". For instance, if you put on the first line of your fex the com......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUTEd field not totaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
Thanks. I did move it to a DEFINE and now it works as it should....

Discussion Topic  COMPUTEd field not totaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
A frustrating problem: I have a complex report in which I use DECODE to look up a value that needs t......

Discussion Topic  RE: PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
Well, I don't think you can get Focus to do this. There are always titles, even if you don't want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to created multi path files using table command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
Are these FOCUS files? Are they identical in their field definitions? If yes, then you can use the......

Discussion Topic  RE: drill down on excel format inserts funny characters to generated url (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Steve C
I am assuming that the drilldown works, correct? The %xx characters are the 'escaped' version of ch......

» Refine Search
» New Search