Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the difference between List of Services (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Thanks "WAZ", Sharing this. Regards Kalai...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] What is the difference between List of Services (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
What is the difference between List of Services in Data Service Agents 1. DEFAULT 2. WC_DEFAULT 3. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to split the string (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Thanks for your informations. It is working fine....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to split the string (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
I have string like "zzzxxxxxyyyy / xxx / ghagdahdagh". How to split the string using delimiter "/". ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to pick files using synonym (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi I need get the data from file. Because my source information coming from file. My File naming c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ETL Job getting failed frquently (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Chuck Thanks for your response. Where, I need to change settings ?. Because, i need this job ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ETL Job getting failed frquently (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I have etl job that failed frequently. Which will pull the records from QAD ( Progress ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fex is not working in prod env , where as in other it is working fine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai
Thank you Rao , My first fex itself not running. while it is running only i am getting the error ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] fex is not working in prod env , where as in other it is working fine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai
Hi All, I have a fex in webfocus where it is getting data from the table and storing in one tempora......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need to know the password in the adapters (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Everyone, I need to know the password, which is already configured the database adapters in Data......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How capture the DBMS Error in the log file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
No issue Finally, i found this, It is available in the properties settings. Thanks Kalaivanan...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How capture the DBMS Error in the log file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi All I want to capture the DBMS Error information while running the job. where i need to configur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Connect Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Clif Thanks for your support. Yes, Whenever i am running this sub job alone got failed. But sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Connect Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Clif This job is subjob. This job is available inside the parent job. Source system is Progres......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Connect Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I have etl job that failed frequently. when run the job through the parent job at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to connect the progress database (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Chuck wolff Can you please explain in details with steps to followed ? 1. Which progress JDBC d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to connect the progress database (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hello Dhagen ODBC driver is not installed in the Progress database server, Only JDBC driver is avai......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to connect the progress database (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I am using the progress database version 9.1E. I can not able to connect database using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The decimal values are truncating in the target after performing the trans (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi jgelona I can able to read the successfully in the source file .mas file using synonym, but afte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The decimal values are truncating in the target after performing the trans (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai

» Refine Search
» New Search