Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The decimal values are truncating in the target after performing the trans (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Dhagen This is not working. I can not able to get exact value from the source. Please help me, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The decimal values are truncating in the target after performing the trans (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Martin I tried with the transformation "FPRINT( RECEIVED_QTY, 'P17.6', 'A17V' )", but i am getti......

Hi Dhagen This is the format for source column in the master file. FIELDNAME=RECEIVED_QTY, ALIAS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] The decimal values are truncating in the target after performing the trans (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi all, I am reading the flat file and performing the transformation, But in the target table the de......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to connect Progress Database using Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I need to connect progress data without adapters. How connect progress database using w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to remove the preceding Numbers from the original values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to remove the preceding Numbers from the original values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai
This is the .Fex I am using -* Fetch the record from the QAD_VD_MSTR TABLE FILE QAD_JFRA_VD_MSTR ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to remove the preceding Numbers from the original values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I need to get the data from the table and try write the data in the file. But file cre......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to read the data from table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai
Hello everyone I want to read the values and assign to variables from table using loop I am stuck......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to write the file from the database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I need to write the file including column header with comma(,) or pipe(|) delimiter fr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SMTP Authentication (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Everyone Is there any way to use SMTP Authentication options, while sending the mail from the DM......

Poll  RE: [CLOSED] ETL Datamigrator - Data Management Console (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  [CLOSED] ETL Datamigrator - Data Management Console (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Connect Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I facing the issue, while scheduled time running the ETL job gets failed frequently. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Connect Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kalai
Hi Everyone I have etl job that failed frequently. While run the job manually and alone at time j......

» Refine Search
» New Search