Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (291 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to have a variable element in an Access File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
This is exactly what I was hoping for. Unfortunately the WG systems is @ 7.6.11. I'm not sure what......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is it possible to have a variable element in an Access File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Thank you in advance for taking a look at this. -*------------------------ Customer has three WebFOC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to identify whether a report was executed by ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
You'll still have to remember to write somekind of condition to SKIPCODE or not. Could be an -INCLU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to identify whether a report was executed by ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I wonder if you can add a var to the FEX like &REPORTMODE When run manually, set it to 'NOTORC' and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tooltip on drill down link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Here is the syntax for the WF stylesheet ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Suggest Best Practice - Store Parameters for displaying Reports Later (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I'm not sure I fully understand what you want but here is the impression that's forming. You want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Suggest Best Practice - Store Parameters for displaying Reports Later (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Will this system store more than one instance of the saved parameters?...

Discussion Topic  RE: <Solved>How to create a compound report with summary and detail together? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Handling JDEdwards dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Convert 20110928 to 111271 JDE Julian is made up of the following components 1 11 271 A BB CCC ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with WF report on creating temp table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
TABLE FILE LIBRARY SUM MAX.NAME MAX.TRANDATE CNT.COUNTA CNT.COUNTB CNT.COUNTC ACROSS TYPE END...

Poll  RE: Error Checking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: Status of currently running jobs (via BOT* tables) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I wonder how the console knows? \ibi\ReportCaster76\samples\C11_Get_Running?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: Status of currently running jobs (via BOT* tables) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
ABT, did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I'm having the same issue. The BOTLOG record is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HDI get multiple verb queries to push sums to the DBMS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
njsden, Arggggg! such a simple fix and I know better. Thanks for taking the time, Don...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HDI get multiple verb queries to push sums to the DBMS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I have the following query which gives me a very nice hold file with multiple sums for Dollars for Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Oracle Hint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Ultimately I had to get this done quickly so I re-wrote the procedure as SQL Pass-Through to take ad......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Oracle Hint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Is there a way to use a "database hint" in WebFOCUS, without having to use SQL pass through? I want......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOW TO COMBINE TWO OR MORE FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Are records for Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists al on the same row? Can you provide some example ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HOW DO I SUM/LIST 2 COLLUMNS FOR DROP DOWN BOX?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
This needs a little more work to fix the order, I would build an idex column to keep the Countries t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HOW DO I SUM/LIST 2 COLLUMNS FOR DROP DOWN BOX?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
So you want to combine two fields (columns) into a one column list. The drop down would look exactl......

» Refine Search
» New Search