Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (291 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to update a HTML Document (param screen) upon a drill down ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
In the example, you see a chart with the top 10 drug classes. When the user drills down on the char......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is it possible to update a HTML Document (param screen) upon a drill down ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
This is a portal page with two panels. The top panel is an HTML Document 100% GUI, opens without is......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] In 8009 AppStudio, How do I include CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I am trying to set the class for buttons using custom javascript in the Embedded JavScript/CSS sect......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Read Excel File on a Shared Network Drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Hey Doug hows it going? My first thought is, what about the Excel adapter? I've never used it but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Button sets amper var - what am I missing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Cleared the Report Server cache and removed customization from the portal and it's working....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Button sets amper var - what am I missing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Trying to do this in the GUI without hand coding HTML. Working with an HTML Doc as a parameter scre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code Validator (Things to check for) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I remember trying to find out what the heck was going on for longer than I want to admit in public. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code Validator (Things to check for) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
How about any line that has nothing but a dash - This is a nasty little problem to find. It's like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED]ECHO = ALL isn't showing traces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
What was improved as a result of this change?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph now displaying in the compund Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Can you post the procedure?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference(or percentage diff) of two rows. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
good point, teach a person to fish.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference(or percentage diff) of two rows. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I was heading down this road also. But since you did such a good job I can only add this tiny impro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding calculated values to a value field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Not sure if this meets your needs but I hope it helps a little anyway. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Repository Report - Objects Owned for a User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Here are a few to get you started. BIP User Profiel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXACT COLUMN SQUEEZE WIDTH for 11 and 13 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Looks like Excel is proportioning the cell width based on the cell contents data and font size. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chage date format from MMDDYY to M/D/YYYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
How is the date stored; SQL, AS400 as char,int,varchar,datetime? You can do something like this; ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Portal disappeared after entering "% of Sales" in the title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
We have a Portal that has been working fine but when we changed the title of one of the panels to "%......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maximum Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I'm guessing that you plan to have a report that prompts the user for an order number and you want o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What's in a Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Does anyone no a way to get a list of portals that have a specific report in one of the panels?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC227) THE FOCEXEC PROCEDURE CANNOT BE FOUND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
It does, thanks everyone....

» Refine Search
» New Search