Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (92 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cnotation; referencing columns and Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
Will do. Interesting, I think I was running into that. Thanks for the heads up....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cnotation; referencing columns and Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
akin to the above case; I compute a subtraction of 2 fields. I have: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] cnotation; referencing columns and Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
Lets say I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dynamic Selected Value for parameters in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
I have the popup displaying 201509. commented out the alert. It looks like it is trying to replica......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dynamic Selected Value for parameters in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
returns ......

Do this in the Embedded JavaScript/CSS tab? I have Selected Value: &CURYM and the the following in......

OK, then I plug &WOSLASH in the Selected Value in the HTML and defaults to the top value. Will the ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Dynamic Selected Value for parameters in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
Seemingly simple question, but; I have a yyyymm parameter and I want the HTML Selected Value to def......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Manipulating Parent-Child Hierarchy (from cube) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
Update: Had the Hierarchy come in as a Ragged hierarchy. "Right aligned/balanced" the last 3 level i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Manipulating Parent-Child Hierarchy (from cube) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
Update: there is some good documentation in the Adapters documentation (obtained from web console>he......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Manipulating Parent-Child Hierarchy (from cube) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
I am using the Hierarchy button in the Field tab in App Studio 8104. I am not sure if the Hierarchy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
or $20 for the WebFOCUS 7 version. Still not enough readily available content to search for....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Define; last quarter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
Thanks Martin! Got it working after running into a multiple hierarchy issue. One more quick quest......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Define; last quarter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
I am simply trying to find the last quarter. Date_YYYYQQ is A6 Date_Calendar_Year is I4 I have the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Numeric Drill Drown parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
Finally got to a working version! There was an issues with the \'s for the Drill Down. Instead of pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Numeric Drill Drown parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
susannah- a WHERE IF? I am under the impression that I am not working with constants. Thanks, I ha......

Date_YYYYMM came through the adapter as A6. The data also has Date_Calendar_Month_YYYYMM as I6. I ......

The GUI won't accept the &Var without quotes. I also tried breaking it out LT/GT to no avail. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Numeric Drill Drown parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
I have an 11 parameter drill down. The Alphanumeric parameters pass through fine with .QUOTEDSTRING.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Folder Placement of Defines and Computes from the Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nicholas Spyrison
We are currently attempting work-around via editing within the source code....

» Refine Search
» New Search