Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 55
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
It's been years, but isn't that a CHECK FILE command?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Full filepath with url shows to user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I cannot seem to visualize your problem. Any chance you can post some type of example to demon-stra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating a parameter to use within synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You can use a DBA rule to apply it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can we TABLE agent statistics? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
The real issue you will have is you now have to have an external process to control the submission o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a quota on the number of cases you can open in a day? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
That has happened to me quite a bit over that last 10 months or so. If I had to put a number to it,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create an FTM file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Could you have your script re-create the master? As long as you didn't adjust the original master t......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
This intrigued me, to I took an hour out of the day and tried a plugin. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
How's your Java? Off the top of my head I would (in this order): 1. Ask your portal developers to c......

Your kind of pushing a boulder up hill here. Maybe you could give an overview of what you are tryin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Synonym Creation for Developers or Advanced Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Robert Z. reached out to me. He's evaluating the project now....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Synonym Creation for Developers or Advanced Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
There is an active project at IB to do this. You can open a case to get the specifics to ensure it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MSSQL adapter and UNICODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Well that's unfortunate. You might want to start looking at your DB collation and the JVM encoding ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MSSQL adapter and UNICODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If your connection is JDBC add sendStringParametersAsUnicode=false to the URL....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to detect no agents available from a client? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Have you considered building some type of correlated submission process? Create a table that has th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 Part Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
There is full installation and config doc you can download from IBI. That being said, you might wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Performance tuning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I'm not sure what you are looking for here. If you are looking at improving the performance witho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the exact meaning of these system variables?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
In DM, these are only applicable for Insert/Update processing where you are not using Optimize Load.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run report on specific adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You are actually talking about Data Services, not adaptors. You need to define a new server to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Legacy ReportCaster API Error "java.lang.NullPointerException" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
The old api is set up to use Log4j. You need to setup an appender. If you are running it in the co......

» Refine Search
» New Search