Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [inquiry] : Multi-fact (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I believe it is WF that does the matching, but I didn't turn any traces on so I cannot confirm that ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [inquiry] : Multi-fact (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Sorry Dave, I couldn't resist! To start with, I should mention that I have not deployed this in a p......

Yep....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling ASP application from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Sorry Mike, I forgot that I responded to this one. This can get very tricky very quickly. Since yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling ASP application from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
How secure do you want it? IOWs, does the .Net application require full userid/password authenticat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TRUNCATE TABLE in Data Migrator stored procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dhagen
Clif is correct, but if you are using an old version of DB2, this is what we use to do to truncate a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Configure BI Object in iSM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dhagen
I just tried it and you need just the host and port of the application server for the web focus web ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel 2010 and Basic Windows authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
This is really weird for me. According to MS doc, using Basic Authentication will not allow you to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
David, I don't seem to suffer from the same issues that others are suggesting here. That may be be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Uploading excel files and archiving them with datetimestamp (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Functionality questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Yes and yes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] International Summit Series - UK Event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I was worth a try. You can't get rejected if you don't ask....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] International Summit Series - UK Event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Hey Tony, If I do a presentation, will the UK office pay my way? We can finally have that pint!...

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Non-standard doctype declaration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Francis, Be careful what you ask for. You can always edit the HTML and put your own DOCTYPE in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DBA security and MFD_PROFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
The MFD profile is executed, not included. Change the &CTR to &&CTR. That may not be everything th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is &DSTEDAUSER available in edasprof (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
It will not be available in the edasprof. Use a pre-execution stored procedure to do your bidding....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using FOC_NONE "TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Change the line to: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You can always write a TransOut plugin to strip the unwanted stuff from the HTML responses. That ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Synonym / Flow Names (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dhagen
You can have the same synonym name in different folders, and you can have the same flow name in diff......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to retrieve MRE HOLDDATA path? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
As long as you know the name of a file that is in the directory, you can use FMI to get the physical......

» Refine Search
» New Search