Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] trying to write a standalone java api to schedule report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I posted this in a PM, but just to state this for the record: My guess is that you java file is not......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Display variable in banner area or message of the day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I did this for a client a few months ago. They wanted a date from a database to show up in the mess......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HUMOUR] World's Greatest Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
A guy I work with has this posted up in his office. And, to this day, the only pie chart I actually......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] All records in hold file not printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
if Ginny's suggestion does not work, add: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Pass windows login id to oracle through webfocus data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Pass windows login id to oracle through webfocus data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
What is the authentication of the WFRS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reportcaster - Exception reading response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I saw a bizarre one in the past where the variable &DATE caused this same error. Also, &ECHO=ON/ALL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reportcaster - Exception reading response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Was there another error message before the BTP1010?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JAVA API WITH WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you just want the jar to be available for WebFOCUS only: /ibi/WebFOCUS76/webapps/webfocus76/WEB-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilling from MRE report to Self-Serve Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Prior to 7.6 this would have worked. Post 7.6, the URL is created with the assumption that the fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ability to Specify SQL Functions in MFDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Forget creating the SP, just: - create a text file with the SQL in it - move it to the file system w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ability to Specify SQL Functions in MFDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Just a thought here, but why not just create a stored procedure with the "fancy" logic, and then cre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems getting started with ReportCaster API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems getting started with ReportCaster API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Mike: webfocus_caster.jar is not a required jar. I removed it and tested. Majid: I'm not sure wh......

Did you change your server name and port number to the correct name and number of the reportcaster s......

No, if the class is abstracted by the directly invoked classes, than they do not have to be present ......

Yes ... re-read my earlier post. You're source code works fine so long as you use the port of the r......

I can get you part of the way there. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reports HTML Frame won't use Amper values passed in URL in drilldown. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You can pass parameters to a HTML page, but there is no mechanism for automatically making the param......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Populating ListBox on click of a button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
This is the second time you asked this question. Do the leg work and search this forums history! T......

» Refine Search
» New Search