Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1096 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] AD SETTINGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Try one thing: Manually edit the edasprof.prf, and replace the encrypted password with the real cle......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] AD SETTINGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Based on your settings, I would assume that your distinguishedName is: ......

Can you post your entire connection string as seen in the edasprof.prf? Remove the password....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there a default iframe screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Create a blank html page with the appropriate background colour. Then set the url of the iframe to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] External Scheduler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Load fex output into launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I'm not a 100% on what you are trying to do here, but you could try: - add a html div tag where you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SingleSignOn - REMOTE_USER not populated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
To get the Remote_User without IIS you would have to configure Tomcat to use Active Directory as an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SingleSignOn - REMOTE_USER not populated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you are using Tomcat with no IIS, then changing AJP is meaningless, as you will be connecting to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capture Favorites URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Version?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simulate three-tier environment configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Francis, Just change the alias "/approot" to point to a different directory. Leave the WFS/WFC alo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] multiselect help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You have to select all the items in S2 for them to be passed....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Windows text editor to read only part of a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Francis, I still keep a copy of PFE32 installed on my machine for just this sort of thing. You sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing Salesforce (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Salesforce.com has a full web service api. I took a quick look at them, and the "retrieve" and "que......

Discussion Topic  RE: Block that populates other blocks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Yes you can. You will need to know the display frame name of the block that you wish to target, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript Framework (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I've never seen any documentation on any of the internal JS files. I suspect that you will not find......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]remove parameter button on the Deferred Status page under the Utilities tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Make sure you entered exactly like I specified. All that was added was commenting out the HTML with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]remove parameter button on the Deferred Status page under the Utilities tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I don't know if this is the official way, but if you edit the /WebFOCUS76/client/wfc/etc/ENtemplate.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Possibility to access webfocus server through Java API and not via WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you don't mind me being curious, could you share why you would like to bypass the servlet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: RSTAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You might want to call your account rep. for that answer....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports scheduling using APIs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Search this forum. There are a number of JSP examples already posted that will do what you are aski......

» Refine Search
» New Search