Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Possibility to access webfocus server through Java API and not via WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you don't mind me being curious, could you share why you would like to bypass the servlet?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]remove parameter button on the Deferred Status page under the Utilities tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I don't know if this is the official way, but if you edit the /WebFOCUS76/client/wfc/etc/ENtemplate.......

Discussion Topic  RE: RSTAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You might want to call your account rep. for that answer....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports scheduling using APIs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Search this forum. There are a number of JSP examples already posted that will do what you are aski......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports scheduling using APIs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I'm going to say no on this one. Can you please explain what you are trying to do. Maybe we can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] WF 7.6 New Features I find interesting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Too secret to mention!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] WF 7.6 New Features I find interesting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I always get a kick when I read the SNFs. A lot of the mentioned features have been around for year......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing TOC from the drop downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing TOC from the drop downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Launching to self-service reports from extranet portal built using JSP page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Launching to self-service reports from extranet portal built using JSP page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
There really isn't a part, it either is or is not. My guess here is that this is a custom built por......

Yes and no. Darin's comment is kind of vague, so it is really hard to tell what he is typing (for m......

There are so many ways to do this. Before I suggest anything however, can you please tell me if you......

Discussion Topic  RE: ibiValidate Documentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
The following is the best I can come up with. I worked with some very good people from the New York......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirect from one report to another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you execute your update using an AJAX call, then you would not have to go back because the page c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RANT] BID - Changing the name of a block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Dude! I kind of nodded off in the middle of that rant. Next time do us ADD people a favour and kee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto refresh a launch block in BID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You should be able to use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Javascript help needed to control Checkboxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
That was a good attempt for someone that does not know JS. What was the passed 'checked' argument s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing OR and single quote from a drop down selected values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Santhu, You seem to be having a hard time understanding the recommendations of your fellow Focal Po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you use CSS and CLASS setting in the report, you can get exactly what you are looking for. I'm j......

» Refine Search
» New Search