Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: BID fires off extra agent after 3 minutes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I have never seen the behavior you are describing. You should open a case with the help desk....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Won't Launch New Window from Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Check the stylesheet in your graph and ensure that there is a TARGET attribute for the drilldown. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change MR message "No Html Output!" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Jaywill, That didn't work for you in 761 because it no longer exists in 761 (sorry Francis, all t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED BY IB] Deferred Description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You can do this, but it will take a bit of work ... I say that only because it's been a couple of ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to create a front eng page to update a report library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Selena, I would recommend that you NOT use your DBA and his/her stored procedure. If the table str......

Discussion Topic  RE: A document with the name 'WFServlet' is already open. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
There is a fix to the 71 version. PM me with your email address, and I will send you the instructio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] trying to write a standalone java api to schedule report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You WILL have to have the Oracle JAR files available and on the classpath, but you do not need to pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unusual reporting requirement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Save yourself the trouble. If you already have an application that creates and stores the requests,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster interface running slow? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I've had this problem with focus database's in the past. Try purging the logs....

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery ... What to do? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Thank you Jodye and Ginny for the replies (not you Francis). I think I wasn't clear with my questio......

Discussion Topic  Visual Discovery ... What to do? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I was hoping that I could pick the brains of all of you out there that have implementations of Visua......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Return value from child query form to parent form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
What is the query returning that it can be held and used with a hidden form object? Anytime you wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: programmatically filter activex items in a visual discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: Cannot execute the request. Please log into Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I've seen this happen a lot, but only when dev studio and the web based mre are open at the same tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 930: 0XD;0XA; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
In 76 there is a new parm in the cgivars.wfs that is probably causing this problem. You might want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set a cookie in response header? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
"CopyWFVarToHTTPCookie" ... Does such a method even exist? I just browsed the WFEXTDefault.class an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to import FOCUS database MVS->Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
There is an import command in Focus for Unix (called "IMPORT") that you might want to look into. Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Override IBIF_max_messages in report ? [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: AJAX XMLHTTP not changing to hourglass (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Are you running the request Asynchronously? If so, are you setting back to default in the onReadySt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
That truly sucks! I'll recheck my old notes, but I wouldn't hold your breath for anything from me....

» Refine Search
» New Search