Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: AJAX XMLHTTP not changing to hourglass (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Are you resetting the default after you have completely parsed the returning XML document and loaded......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: AJAX XMLHTTP not changing to hourglass (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
At what point are you resetting it back to a pointer? Sorry, I should have added more. What I mean......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Sorry about this, but I have seen this before and I cannot for the life of me remember what I had to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
No problem. The post back process for retrieving pdf and excel files generates a html file that con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
For those that are using this, it appears that in Version 7.6.5 there has been a change in the post ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save PDF Report as... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
shravan, Take a look at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Could IBI Developers get Back Button to work with Drill in PDF and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
So close but no cigar. I was a little bored on the weekend, so I started thinking about this prob......

Discussion Topic  RE: Could IBI Developers get Back Button to work with Drill in PDF and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

For the record, WF does issue a location.replace(url). Theoretically, this should replace the curre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Require login for a specific report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Just a thought, but: Set up two WFRSs with a single WF Client. Have one of the WFRSs set with a se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Drill down does not create correct hyperlink anymore (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
What version of excel?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Unwanted Frame and other oddities (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Maybe you could post a full example so I/we can see what is happen for ourselves. p.s. Love the sig......

Discussion Topic  RE: &IBIMR_user not available in edasprof.prf? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Parameter's being set in the site.wfs are sent to the WFRS as a block of code, and are just -SET &........

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
When your output format is "EXL2K", then the response is an XHT file. It's a fancy pants XML format......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to read a text file into excel output via webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You can import a space or comma delimited file directly into excel ... without WF....

Discussion Topic  RE: Blank line at the top of my output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: Blank line at the top of my output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you don't have to use the PCHOLD thing, then use: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Do you have any JAVA developers available to you? Unless you have experience with JAVA and with Fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling Computer's IP Address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
This will work ......

» Refine Search
» New Search