Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: sql case expression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Change the first instance to this:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: new line in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I just did the wrap in 5.33 with both html and pdf, and it worked fin.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do i clear the contents of a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
By default, in webfocus, the hold file will be removed after the webfocus report is finished executi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I don't believe the MINUS is ANSI SQL standard, therefore you could use SQL Passthrough. For example......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you create a Financial Report with a specific Hierarchy? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
JohnK,......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you create a Financial Report with a specific Hierarchy? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
JohnK, Is the COA balanced or unbalanced hierarchy? IOW, does evert path have the same number of ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Box around pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Just a thought:......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to pass values to a called procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
new2focus I sent you a pm with my number, call me and we'll try to finish this up.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to pass values to a called procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
-SET &OPEN_CLOSE = IF &CNT EQ &CNTRY_COUNT THEN 'CLOSE' ELSE......

For future reference, this might be a little easier to debug (I don't like GOTO's):......

Couple of things are wrong.......

-REPEAT SALES_LOOP FOR &CNT FROM 1 TO &CNTRY_COUNT;......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple reports - layout in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
A little less coding, may get the point across:......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get "Domain and Userid" from XP into WFS ???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Hans,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with calling stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Your missing a couple of things:......

Discussion Topic  RE: error passing multi variable in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I'm assuming that you are using resource layout with the multi-select option. If you implement some......

Discussion Topic  RE: dev studio gui? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I've been coding in Focus for over 15 years. That being said, these days I do 95% or more of my wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: graph legend issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
This is going back a couple of years for me, but I think you have to tell it that you want your lege......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prompting for parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
When WebFOCUS prompts you for a parameter list, it will only prompt you for parameters that haven't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error parsing report request - webFOCUS developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Sandy, what version of dev studio are you using? Also, is this mre or from a self service folder? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search