Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN]SQL Server 2016 Compatibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I don't have SQL Server 2016 to test against, but I just installed 8201 and notice that SQL Server 2......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
In RC, it will have to open the file to either attach it, or copy it to library. It's more than lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Interesting. It looks to me like RC is converting to a multi-byte character set, and then it is bei......

Any chance you can show the before and after, and the hex values?...

Get a trace from the email server. I had an issue a couple of years ago where the attachment was mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Switching Adapter to UNICODE - Thoughts? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
In a nutshell, no biggie. For a little more detail, you are probably going to want to use UTF8 as t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calculate week number from date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Consider using a date dimension table with all of these values pre-calculated. That way you could j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] send compound pdf via edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
You were using the wrong syntax for multiple lines: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Setting a variable dependent on APP Path (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dhagen
Look into using CMRUN command line program to schedule your development jobs. It allows you to spec......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Poll  RE: Francis Mariani poll (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Non-WebFOCUS File Distribution via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Yes. Task type File....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I must be on the outside looking in on this one. In my 20+ years of Focus/WebFOCUS, I've never had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]guided ad hoc- drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
There is a YouTube video out there showing this. Try the IBI YouTube channel....

Discussion Topic  RE: Modifying Columns To Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If the source data is a flat file, you can create an alternate master and put a segment with OCCURS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Move Files to Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Webfocus 77 Server service does not start (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
post the edaprint.log...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to write DataMigrator logs to Vertica DB (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dhagen
I've done this for very much the same reasons, but with a slight change. I don't believe that you c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Error with multi-select on text field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
If you change your master file to A50V and A50V, it will probably give you what you want. The only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Administration Console login issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
Did someone change the access rights to the server directory?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]reading an Oracle Unicode database with a non-unicode database adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dhagen
I realize that my answer was very simple, considering the subject matter can appear very complex at ......

» Refine Search
» New Search