Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maximize window when running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks Francis, this is awesome....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Maximize window when running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Whenever I run the report in Dev Studio or in Dashboard, the initial window didn't open maximum size......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Without the seconds (00:00:00:000), it works but I can get error: (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
RSquared, I tried your suggestion but I got this error : (FOC006) THE FORMAT OF THE TEST VALUE IS IN......

I put '2014/09/01' and '2014/09/19'....

This is the code: ......

My bad, I sent the wrong file, below is the correct one: ......

Alan, this is the mas file: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I got this error and VIAUFKST_GSTRS is the date field. Anybody has this issue before and how did you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Coumpound multiple reports and graphs in one worksheet of Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Aneesh, Thanks for your suggestion but it didn't work for graph and I need to put these graph side b......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Coumpound multiple reports and graphs in one worksheet of Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
How can I compound multiple reports and graphs in one worksheet of Excel like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass parameter from fex to html, then to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks Cyril, I haven't tried your solution yet but I figured out how my code didn't work. In my HTM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass parameter from fex to html, then to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Cyril: Can you give me your sample code? I don't really get your suggestion. Martin: I tried that ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Pass parameter from fex to html, then to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
This is my process. I have FEX1.fex file, in this fex file, I set value for parameter: &SITE. Then, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - Calendar - Default Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks BarryS and Wep5622. This helps. I wish IBI can add this feature that let users select current......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - Calendar - Default Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Sorry, this is just a sample code and I didn't check it again. I just changed it. I just get data fr......

Francis, I have the same issue with JOE. I put !IBI.AMP.PREV_BUS_DT; in the Selected Value for the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can justify data to TOP_LEFT ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks Francis. It is worth to try....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can justify data to TOP_LEFT ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
My bad, this is my example code: ......

Thanks susannah. But I don't have any issue with HTML output. HTML output still keeps TOP-LEFT align......

» Refine Search
» New Search