Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Way to view a Focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, GamP is correct. Some details are as follows: page 1 stores a sort of table of contents with D......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain Combobox (drop-down) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi GamP, Placing semi-colon after single quote gives: missing ';' error message. The Maintain first......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain Combobox (drop-down) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, Tried Mark's technique but got the following error message in lower left corner of screen: "doc......

Hi GamP, Thanks for the help which took care of the initial layout issue. But as you point out when......

Hey Mark, I have an HTMLTable with 16 columns. Col 1 is the row description, cols 2-15 user selecte......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maintain Combobox (drop-down) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, When constructing a drop-down box in a Maintain HTML grid, the width is set to the width of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using external files in where clause in report painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Kitty, Another approach is to create a Master File that defines the Values File. Then, Join the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph PDF Magnification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Tony & Waz, I've implemented Tony's technique on my test machine and since this feature will init......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph PDF Magnification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Dan, Very interesting technique that I will use. Does not address the magnification directly bu......

Hi Waz, I am building a dashboard type interface that will present reports/graphs for a variety of o......

Hi Waz, If I was to open the PDF outside WebFocus, the correct syntax would append "#zoom=60". Sinc......

Hi Waz, When routing a report or graph to a PDF, the output is displayed with a magnification of 30-......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph PDF Magnification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, When producing a graph in a frame, I wish to set the magnification to a number. For example, 60......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] prblem after upgrading version 767 to 7611 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, You may want to rebuild the FOCUS DBs manually using a combination of TABLE, TABLEF and TABLE th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why won't my global variable persist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, In my application, we post the userid of the person entering the system from the portal to WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why won't my global variable persist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Kal, I've had success saving amper variables as session variables. Session variables are set and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can a FOC198 Error Make UI Unresponsive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Dan, Received FOC198 in a variety of situations: 1. when FOCUS DB has a pointer error; 2. when us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule Maintain without ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Kerry, Thank you for the suggestions. I will test and advise. Thank you again, Nick...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule Maintain without ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi GamP, Thank you for the info. I am not familar with the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Schedule Maintain without ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, I have a Maintain procedure that sends emails and would like to automatically execute that Maint......

» Refine Search
» New Search