Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Get well wishes for Kathleen Butler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
A very belated get well. Hope all is going OK....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JCL to invoke fex on Client Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Check out REMOTE DEST/EX/BEGIN/END...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Doubling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As I am not familiar with your processes and focexecs, I cannot say....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Doubling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
One suggestion is to look at when the report is running and getting wrong data. I guess it isn't ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MULTIPLE HOLD FILE WITH MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Another option is to use the APPEND option with FILEDEF. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MULTIPLE HOLD FILE WITH MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not that I am aware of. You should create dummy fields to match the missing columns...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Error message after doing a -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
May I ask why you are using &FOCCPU ? This variable should contain the cpu time this session has ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a logo to a PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you replicate this with one of the sample FOC files and post the code ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a logo to a PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you post yopur code, and what format is the logo ? Logo's are added differently depending on wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fun with Name Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If I understand what you are trying to achieve, is this on the right track ? You will have to do mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fun with Name Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
GETTOK will work, you will have to use token number -1 to get the last word in the name. This shoul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ASNAMES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can do it with MARKUP. I think this will work with 7.6.1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert #of minutes in a day to a time of day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you are interested, this is the Ts way: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert #of minutes in a day to a time of day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Check out the datetime function HADD...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using "IF" correctly in a by statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You are not allowed to do calculations on sort fields. You will need to add this to a compute or de......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Too much white space at report bottom (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Please post your code between the code tags. I can't see your footer. Did you try FOOTING BOTTOM ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialogue Manager DEFAULT "today's date" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Consider the order of processing of the following code. e.g. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialogue Manager DEFAULT "today's date" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Consider this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ticks not displaying correctly on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hopefully someone with V8 installed can help more, as in V8 there is a new graph engine. I would as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ticks not displaying correctly on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is it just the redering of the PDF ? If you zoom in does it still look dotted ?...

» Refine Search
» New Search