Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 315
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6292 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Question of the Day: "Will there be line numbers in AppStudio v8?" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I'd love to here any feedback from early adopters of WF 8...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Ditto.... But I don't plan on retiring ever.......

Rick, Don't forget us, and remember, Have Fun!. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cleaning dirty data in a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Agreed, Thats the main problem with name/address, and what are the legal requirements if you are t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cleaning dirty data in a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
With this sort of situation, knowing the number of exceptions can be of great advantage. If say you......

I would strongly suggest lobbying the owners of the data to fix these sorts of discrepancies. It sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set PAGESIZE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I had a similar issue recently, and IBI said that they currently do not support multiple page sizes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving reports to file system (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
And if you don't want to reread the internal matrix, then:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Time at nanosecond level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think the nanosecond support depends on the OS....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Time at nanosecond level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The other option is to use the TSCom Id. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No changes on online screen. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Myke, Welcome to the forum. Some things can be held in memory, have you tried the UNLOAD comma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Application Name Inside a FEX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
EMGSRV notoriously will not capture this sort of thing, went through this process with APP SHOWPATH,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Possibility of creating Dictionary-Style headers on PDF Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The only way I can think of at this time is to create a sort field that id's each page, and COMPUTE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write to a table how long a report took to run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't know if there is specific code posted, but here is one thread. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write to a table how long a report took to run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz