Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 315
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6292 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MySQL VARCHAR columns and HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I'm intrigued now. Do you have an example, I'd love to check it out....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MySQL VARCHAR columns and HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The hold files should be fine. How do you alloc file file on the other system ? FILEDEF .... Do y......

What OS are the two environments, and is the data source unicode ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its always safer to delete prior to creating. Even if its just for space reasons. You wouldn't want......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialog Manager and decimals... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Such a long question, and yet a simple answer. Is that WebFOCUS embodied ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1822 error and fixing a master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
On the off chance, could the session still be active, if so, then issue an UNLOAD MASTER {master fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1822 error and fixing a master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Pity its not FOCUS, and you could use TED....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append The Current Row to the Previous Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append The Current Row to the Previous Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you sort in the reverse order, then use the LAST command to pick up the previous value....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There is a UWS called SYSTEM, have a look at the functions manual....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't seem to find hold file for new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't seem to find hold file for new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Doesn/t FOCCACHE only work for a session ?...

If you want to keep a hold file, then you should probably use APP HOLD...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Send yourself a text message from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that there is some setup, i.e. the mail server address. Great idea ABT, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is TABLEF multiplying the amount of records in the table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Any joins or cross referenced files in the master ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IF THEN ELSE is not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Two observations, 1. The ''' at the end of the line is wrong. 2. You don't need to use quotes and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Focus File Definition with OCCURS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
I didn't think you could use OCCURS with CSV....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Why I can't see all apps in MRE when using I.A. ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
My first guess is thast its looking at the reporting server and not MRE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using a special symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
We have added our own fonts before, and used the AFM and PFB files to do it. They are added to the P......

» Refine Search
» New Search