Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 307
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6124 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Windows Firewall -Public blocking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This is quite weird. A shot in the dark... Does the WebFOCUS process run under a different user ? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Windows Firewall -Public blocking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ah, so its intermittent. Are these failures happening at exceptional times, like high volume networ......

The subnet mask is applied to the IP address, in its simplest form, 255 means its accepted, and 0 me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IOSTREAM in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Why do you want to remove it ? I think it tells FOCUS how to read the file...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Adding a column value into the DRILLMENUITEM title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
It worked, well done. Whats the problem ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: DQC need help with date comparasion (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
Assuming this is with FOCUS code, then: WHERE InDate GE Date1 and InDate LE Date2 or WHERE InDate......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to do UNION using just MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The other way is to create a bucket and keep adding to it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] raise a number to a power (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If only I was the Wizard of Will Be........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] raise a number to a power (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Bookmarked !...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBIF_max_messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In my experience the most common reason is that FEX code output exceeded the IBIF_max_messages limit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters with Null Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think you need to find out what is passed to the amper variable when its NULL, so you can code you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] label drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
"normal processes" is using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] label drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Msrtt, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Formula with multiple tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There are also techniques to embed a formula ini the excel spreadsheet, its a little tricky, but can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I control number of workspace logs from the webconsole? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
If you are referring to EDAPRINT logs, then yes. Check out: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]:Help Formatting report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
joyesiji, if you put your output samples in the code tags, then the format will be kept....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting an Amper variable from a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you are unsure, check the manual. Actually I think checking the manual is always a good idea. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think the important thing here is to define your naming structure, document it, and stick to it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Been there, done that. We have about 5000 adhoc reports, most variations on other reports. BTW, ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] - Verifing that data was retrieved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest using &LINEs and not &RECORDS, as the &RECORDS indicates the number retrieved, and &......

» Refine Search
» New Search