Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 307
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6124 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cloud and WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I wouldn't be surprised that a third party has already started this up. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
At least we are not as restricted as we were years ago with only 8 characters for the name....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting an Amper variable from a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Be wary of using -READ HOLDAIDY,&AIDY1.A10 Two things. 1. The comma in the line tells FOCUS that y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting an Amper variable from a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Here is another way. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Imp]Need code sample for creating hierarchy and designing master file with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think I led you down the garden path. Search for HIERARCHY and PROPERTY=PARENT. Here is one exam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Imp]Need code sample for creating hierarchy and designing master file with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There sre some examples on this forum, try searching for CHILDREN or CHILDREN ALL...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You're at the limits of my knowledge. I would have thought that this would work. I would suggest ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Where is the mime file, what app does it belong to ?...

Where did you change the mime settings ? Did you bounce the web app server?...

Is there an equivalent assiciation in Windows ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Save a table at night to be called during the day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you sure you want to save an FTM file. Do you have a master for it ? I would suggest a FOCUS fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to setup MRE in 3 different environments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Windows Firewall -Public blocking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you run ipconfig you will get the machines IP address and subnet mask. Compare this with the ip ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Windows Firewall -Public blocking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Some sort of subnet masking issue ? Are the IP address ranges different ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading for the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ah, once on the page. How about this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading for the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Where did you want the logo ? All you should need to do is play with the position. ......

Is the image in the path ? For PDF the image must be available in the APP PATH....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] raise a number to a power (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I had forgotten about that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Draw Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Instead of having a reference line, how about adding a another series to the bar grapg and making it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Global Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Feel your pain, going through similar issues. Constantly typing -- in FOCUS and -* in SQL...

» Refine Search
» New Search