Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why does '0' equal ' ' ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This is a long known fact. The way to distinguish between '0' and ' ', is to use the ASIS function....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (WFC 701) NULL Error in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you search in Techsuuport, you will find two entries. One is a Hotfix that contains a fix for: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Identifying a line heading or footing in a report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you use an amper variable, you can do this. But you will need to know this prior to the TABLE FI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Breaking table on ACROSS field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This is a difficult one. I would suggest numbering the countries/Cars, 1-n. Then Assign the number......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Date - strange result trying to load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Thanks for giving something back, as we spend our own time answering and suggesting solutions. Make......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Date - strange result trying to load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is this the report output ? Can you just use ......

What format is START_MDYY ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting DOC report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
With format HTMTABLE, you can use HEADALIGN=BODY, and use COLSPAN. Another option is to try WIDTH f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting DOC report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you tried specifying the item in the stylesheet? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATA SERVER SELECTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
No, not really. You can execute focus code on a remote server with REMOTE DEST/EX, but you would ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Turn on Auto Filter on Cloumns heading in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi rags, Did you do a search for AUTOFILTER ? I posted a technique a few weeks ago....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TEMPPATH - what's under the hood? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Yes, agreed. I guess the web call is the best. Just to confuse even more, you can use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TEMPPATH - what's under the hood? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You know, I wonder if it would be easier to use RDAAPP to do the call, it will create the proper tem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] PDF redirect for one report only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Just a silly thought. Can you pass IBIWF_redirect as a parameter in the call, I have no idea, but p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Freeze Panes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't believe that WebFOCUS has any options to set panes, so I don't think this will be easy. Hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can We Use Style Sheet to Hide a Column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I was only following my on suggestions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can We Use Style Sheet to Hide a Column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Looks like HIDE can only be used with Active reports....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting HTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If all else fails, you could embed the HR tag in the report, as it is an HTML report....

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved Displaying YEAR_MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you thought about using a DEFINE or COMPUTE to create the Yesr Month Field ? This is very simp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to write a tab separated txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Use the function HEXBYT to set an Amper variable to the TAB char. e.g. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search