Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 307
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] open an excel file from a focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
That should work. The only thing I can think of at the moment is the file name its self. Is there ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] open an excel file from a focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Whats the physical location of the file ? If its sensitive, them PM me....

Where is your excel file ? Is it under the APP directory structure, or somehwere else ?...

Just point to the excel file. e.g. URL = ......

I don't use composer, but I think you can create a hyperlink from an object on the page like text. ......

What does the focexec do ? If the Excel file exists, just create a link to it. Does it need to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Newbie Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Yay, Another convert. Resistance is Futile.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Newbie Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can shift things around... ......

There is a couple of ways to do this, but I would suggest checking the &LINES after the TABLE FILE, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator query question on select top n rows - newbie (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
Glad you spotted the problem. Alls good now ?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator query question on select top n rows - newbie (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
Use the code tags, the </> button...

I'm not a data migrator person, but post the code and I'll take a look. Also others will have the c......

Does the source DB support TOP ? What is it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Column placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Try a SUBFOOT. You may have to create asort field for each row, but easily doable....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Path Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
MRE domain I guess ? The issue there is that I don't think that path is passed to FOCUS, may be wro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ALPHA to INTEGER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Christian, What is the format of the alpha field ? Some of the suggestions above will work, but d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accordian Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solv]How to display a column value(including zero at the beginning)i.e.'25' as '025' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This is FOCUS 101. A quick check of the edit options of the field would have shown you then L for L......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using filedef to write output to multiple locations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not sure if the subsequant hold will work as expected for all TABLE FILES. You would need to test t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pie chart of greater than 99.99% does not show on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What is the exact environment your are running on. Windows ? Unix ? MF ? + version etc. How are you......

» Refine Search
» New Search