Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] User Submitted Report to Run Overnight and Send to User via Email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI Run Deferred runs as soon as a deferred agent is available....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] conditional positioning of component reports in a compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is this a co-ordinated compound report ?, i.e. COMPOUND LAYOUT. You can reserve a minimum amount of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CARRIAGE RETURN---HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Conceptually, what I am thinking is to check the state of the data at each point. So I was suggesti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Would you be able to repro the issue with one of the IBI sample FOCUS files ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you post your code ? I would initially suggest that you use BORDER and not GRID in your stylesh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass Date in DropDown List as Arg to Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Yes DT(&combobox4), no need for quotes. But just to be sure, this will be an exact match to Date an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass Date in DropDown List as Arg to Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Bil, The reason for the -? &, is to see what format the date is when it is assigned to the & va......

Hi Bil, Welcome to the forum. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing values in 3rd drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you add -SET &ECHO=ALL; to the beginning of ds_three1, what is shown in the output ? Is line 39,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing values in 3rd drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that step one should be to verify that the right values are being passed to ds_three1.fex. ......

If this fex the second drilldown ? Are you able to post app/ds_three1.fex ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC295 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Lucklily an I4 is stored internally as a 4 byte integer, lots of space for a large number of years. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC295 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Jim, I'm almost afraid to ask how long.... There are quite a few long timers on the forum. I wonde......

Thank ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &DATEMtr + 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Interesting.... I wasn't told about it when I was doing Y2K stuff, and I was working for IBI at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &DATEMtr + 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgraded to v7.7.03 from v7.6.8 need help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If this is for the WebFOCUS servers, then you will need to use the migrate utilities to get the apps......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgraded to v7.7.03 from v7.6.8 need help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Were the apps, etc on the previous Developer Studio installation ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass a variable to a fex via HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I see you are using METHOD=GET, does PROGRAM_ID show in the URL generated ? In your program, if you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrading to 7.7.03 - Issues with Single Signon and MS Access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This may be a job for techsupport. Have you double checked that the user is correct ?...

» Refine Search
» New Search