Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 304
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6080 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Refused to execute script because it's MIME type is not executable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
That OK A bit surprised, as I could not replicate here....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Refused to execute script because it's MIME type is not executable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What browser are you having the issue on ? I was going to suggest adding "SET HTMLFORMTYPE = JS" to......

Try adding type="text/javascript" to your call. e.g. ......

I think I would open a case with TechSupport on this one. Although I have seen the mime type issue ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Certainly sounds like bug. Good luck with the case...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is MISSING being passed to the fex with quotes ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] path to client stylesheet from RS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Only if the Client and Reporting server are on the same server or files system is accessible....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a quota on the number of cases you can open in a day? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not that I am aware of, have created several in a day before, no issues. Perhaps its a back end iss......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop or repeat to create multiple excel tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Tomishere I really hope you read the documentation and understand this option and not just copy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop or repeat to create multiple excel tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Check out the documentation on BYTOC. Try searching for "Creating a Simple TOC Report". Has an exam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 3D barcodes in webFOCUS PDF Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Take a look at this documentation. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embedding Images into Excel Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Glad I could help. Make mine a stout...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embedding Images into Excel Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
My first guess is that the link is relative, not absolute. Can you add in the domain name and proto......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] autoprompt calendar input page - logo (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Actually, autoprompt_top.css.gz is probably being used. You can rename that file to use autoprompt_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] autoprompt calendar input page - logo (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you check to see if it is a caching issue, or does the app require a reload ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ways to access WebFOCUS variable in HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You will have to call a fex to return the variable. There are many ways to do that....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
To check the SQL generated, use this. SET TRACEOFF = ALL SET TRACEON = SQLAGGR//CLIENT SET TR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Check the documentation on adding indexes. May or May Not help though....

One question How much info does your Master/Access files have ? WebFOCUS will need to know indexes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] New HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ditto with Summit. Excellent job, chart examples look fantastic....

» Refine Search
» New Search