Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Tabitem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Here is something that I threw together very quickly. It will probably only work in IE, but will giv......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Tabitem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Sorry, Submit button is very different to a push button. Are you able to post a simple example ? J......

I don't understand....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Inhibit entry to Calendar Textbox... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can add javascript validation before the return. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Inhibit entry to Calendar Textbox... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Try using onkeydown="return false;" You may have to check this for cross browser compatibility. ......

I have onlt recently done this for some text entry boxes, so I can "Turn them on or off" without hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing records side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Receiving multiple values from HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you aware that you do not have to have one field per line in WebFOCUS. e.g. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem capturing SQL script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As FOCUS databases are not SQL tables, SQL code does not need to be generated to retrieve informatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] < Symbol in Heading - Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ramkumar, you hit the nail on the head with your own post. Creating a field with the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to turn off the color key in the graph legend? [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Interesting, I didn't think you were trying to turn the legend off in you original post....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Underline disappears behind border-color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you save the PDF, and post it like the screen shots ? I'd like to compare yours to mine. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Underline disappears behind border-color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Works for me with 7.1.6, 7.6.6 adn 7.6.9 Can you post a screen shot, and what exact environment and......

jnc, make sure you put your code within the code tags....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (Outer) Joins with WITH in the right-hand side? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can't join to a defined field. You could hold the file so the counter field is real, or change ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
MAINTAIN, I believe, originated on Mainframe....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying + symbol part of the pie legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Time to upgrade ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying + symbol part of the pie legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This certainly looks like a bug. Other characters that do wierd things are ^|" I would strongly su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Executing procedure on remote server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is the call being done from MAINTAIN ? Please check the previous posts. Use REMOTE for FOCUS, and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE within IF/THEN/ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
WE have used & variables in -INCLUDES, but mostly use an & var to comment a -INCLUDE. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search