Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS 7.7.02 - would like to switch between Dev Studio 7.7.02 and 7.6.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I just had a look, and my suspicions were confirmed. Looks like, but I may be wrong, that they are ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS 7.7.02 - would like to switch between Dev Studio 7.7.02 and 7.6.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I had the same issue with 7.7.01 and 7.6.9. and..... Gave up, well couldn't spend time on it. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Compare tables across databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
From my memory, I didn't think you needed a licence to get data from a sub server, as the sub server......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Compare tables across databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

In our environment, we use the same master and ACX files. The ACX files have the connection removed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Limit of BY Fiels in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Then you will have to use Franks suggestion of concatenating fields to reduce the number of BY's....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Limit of BY Fiels in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Your right, it did. That is why I asked which version, and how nay fields. Seems 7.6.5 has a limit......

How many do you have, and what versio are you on ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IBI.AMP works but IBI.GBL does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is there a reason why you can't use &&YRLESSFIVE and &&YRPLUSFIVE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]using defined counters for specific instances (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Perhaps if you added ST. to the field in the footing ? Also when you post code, please put it in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEDEF DISK not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You need a master file for the text file. the master file will be named FB_A.MAS if it exists. Thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: iWay and webFOCUS resource needed (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Waz
I think this depends on where you are in the world, and how "good" you are....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Projects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Francis, Good thing you worked out it was related to Developer Studio. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not solved and closed]PDF AND ARABIC CHARACTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
May I make a simple suggestion.... If you can display the arabic text in say, WORD, what font are y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running fex program parallely, Running two or more program together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've just spotted a function called SPAWN, that may do what you want. Syntax is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Read Oracle Table and Inset into SQL Server Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I just found this Troubleshooting article. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Read Oracle Table and Inset into SQL Server Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
To be honest, I am not sure. Have you done SQL tracing to see what SQL is generated ? When you iss......

If you put a -EXIT after the TABLE FILE HOLD END, is the first SQL error still there ? If so, do yo......

Just occurred to me that there is probably a tool in SQLServer that will do this anyway, take WebFOC......

Yes. Apart from an ETL tool, you will have to TABLE the contents of each table to a HOLD file, then......

» Refine Search
» New Search