Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 306
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6105 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FB vs VB Problem on Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that you may have to put in a case with IBI on this one. BY the way what type of DS is it P......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FB vs VB Problem on Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Doesn't seem possible. How did you find out that it had changed ? I can only assume that it has so......

So you DYNAM ALLOC to RECFM FB and LRECL 314, but it is allocates as VB and 318 ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
When you click the run button does anything happen at all ? What does the launch page look like? Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Questions on MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is it in the new release that this info is stored in tables ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert Date/Time to Date only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: Freeze the 3 Rows (Solved) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
To follow on what Pat suggested. As this is HTML. Just have two reports, the first with the first ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freeze the 3 Rows (Solved) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
When you say first three rows, is that the data or headings?...

Where are javascript routines out there that will do this, but I think they will only work with IE....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reg sql trace. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Well a case needs to be put in with IBI to make sure the documentation is updated....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reg sql trace. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that this would have been highlighted in the SQL trace with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing a random number in FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As GRAPHEDIT SERVER creates an image and then mapps the drilldoes with the AREA tag, the change is s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing a random number in FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hey Doug, that a good idea. Here is my simple one. ......

Here is an example of updating the drilldown its self. It is set to update every 10 seconds. This ......

I assume that your parnet report does not get refreshed, therefore the & value of random does not ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a timestamp [Resolved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I did read the original post, and do understand that the format needed was delimited with dashes, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a timestamp [Resolved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

As Tom has shown, there are functions specifically for Date-Time stamps, these begin with H. Check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling last line of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This typically happens when there is a subfoot or something else like, from memory, a skipline. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Focus Load question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that you need to know if your should abort the load when any records on the parent segment f......

» Refine Search
» New Search