Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 314
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6280 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variables inside Quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is the -SET command on one line or three ? The code I posted was on three lines. The continuation ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variables inside Quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You need to use the variables as fields and concatenate them to the string. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You may have to talk to IBI about this. Another option, testing only, would be tracing. This would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Keep in mind that if the request is from an RDBMS, then WebFOCUS may be waiting for it to start retu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down on an image [code] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can either change the POSITION from relative, (+nnn +nnn) to absolute (nnn nnn) or change the TY......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Columnar Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
For OPALTOSH's solution, you should probably change the PRINT to SUM....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Columnar Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In the search I did, found the GUI first. ......

If the data just continues in the next "column", then next page, then you could try using PAGEMATRIX......

I agree with Prarie Is it that you want to "Wrap" or "Split" your two columns into multiple sets of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a report using Document Composer that can be edited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have done Word documents before, but using EXL2K format returning as DOC format, it sort of works,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a report using Document Composer that can be edited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As its in PDF, perhaps a PDF editor would be the way to go....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Actually you should have a -RUN after the END from the TABLE FILE. Also you are READING 30 characte......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)only display multiple parts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
To add CLOSED to your title, you can edit your original post in the thread....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] View Builder HTTP 500 problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that I had a similar issue with a report with a single quote in the name. I think that it i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I wonder if a spell check could be added to the forum ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Francis, you are too quick. Or is it I spent too much time fixing my spelling errors. ......

Are you talking about parameters for the WebFOCUS job ? If so there is a lot about Autoprompt. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FML Top Element Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that this is related to your data. Possibly you don't have a record that has no parent, i.e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading an XML file from an UNIX app server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Your FILEDEF is relative and not absolute. As the FILEDEF will start from the temporary directory c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Metadata generation using the CREATE SYNONYM command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Good point. I wonder how many other options there are for the command. Could always do more tracin......

» Refine Search
» New Search