Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Day of the Week is acting funny. Possible glitch? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
At least we now know it was a Smart Date field. Many options available....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Day of the Week is acting funny. Possible glitch? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What format is the DATE field ? DOWK requires a date in I6YMD or I8YYMD format....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filtering issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Unfortunately, I have not worked with WebFOCUS Enable, so cannot help on that front, perhaps someone......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filtering issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
WebFOCUS Emable is IBI's Flex add on that will handle the XML files from WebFOCUS, and also display ......

So you do not have WebFOCUS Enable ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compliance based on a rolling week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Here is a suggestion that may work for you. It uses the FOR commmand, you could replace this with M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The length is A11, what is stored in the RUNDATE field ? Is it MMDDYYYY or does it have other forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Labeling/Naming Components within procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you referring to ON TABLE HOLD ? If so you can use ON TABLE HOLD AS {name}. If not, can you po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reading from FOCUS file and looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Just a thought, Are all the FOCUS datamarts the same ? i.e. Are the masters the same. If so, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Weird MRE login issue (Deferred Reports) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Perhaps its something to do with the WebFOCUS server. The deferred list checked the edaserver to mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Null value on my OLAP report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Also don't use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: accordian report from webservice all not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What are you doing with the returned report ? If you look at the source of an accordian report, you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dummy column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
When you use the FOR command, WebFOCUS does not supply a column title. My suggestion is to hold the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] McGyver Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As Jack quite rightly pointed out my spelling mistake, BY HIGHEST 2 is the key. Check this code out......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] McGyver Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If I understand, you want to know the difference between the last to Investory Dates per Location Id......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print multiple parameters that are selected table Column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Good luck, If you need help, we are only a post away. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print multiple parameters that are selected table Column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I certainly didn't spot the case difference, I suspect that I'm insensitive too, certainly been call......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Variable column output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest not commenting out the columns, but NOPRINTing them, then any stylesheet options for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PeopleSoft Connection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you checked the WebFOCUS server configuration instructions for Peoplesoft ? Have a look ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Export MRE and Data App items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Looks like your options for data apps are drag n drop or build a process. Perhaps its time to exten......

» Refine Search
» New Search