Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print multiple parameters that are selected table Column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I certainly didn't spot the case difference, I suspect that I'm insensitive too, certainly been call......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print multiple parameters that are selected table Column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Add -SET &ECHO=ALL; before the -SET &TEXT2 And add -TYPE &TEXT3 after -SET &TEXT3....

What does &TEXT3 contain when multiple are selected ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Export MRE and Data App items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I assume you do not use version control software, Developer Studio does support version control....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Export MRE and Data App items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I suspect he has been told that he has to use some sort of export/import functionality. I don't rea......

I am not aware of one. You may have to ask IBI if there is an export function for the APP directori......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) match loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Because the datasoruce is Oracle, the MATCH will return a result set of all the records that match t......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) match loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Actually you can use one input row to update many, but you will need to use NEXT after the first MAT......

Depending on the data source, you may have to reposition the pointer in the modify. For example, if......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CMD statements stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Doesn't happen at certain times of the day. Peak periods perhaps ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CMD statements stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have a dim memory of reading something like this in the forum. What is your environment ? Has an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove leading blanks in &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Almost forgot, you could also try STRIP, but that may be confusing. You need to be aware thar the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove leading blanks in &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There are a couple of ways to do this. Check out LJUST and TRUNCATE. or you could try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTATIONAL AND ALPHA VALUES IS NOT ALLOWED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
kpiracha, as shown above, this is normal operation of WebFOCUS. strings can only be concatenated to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] incorrect use of date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you post the master for DATA2 ? Is it something to do with the LAST ? Is it something to do wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Focus Six for Windows - Oracle interface (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What version of Oracle is it ? My suggestion is to go look at Oracle sites, and see if there is a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - using an image in an html grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The new error is related to what the Fex is returning. Perhaps it is failing and not returning anyt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - using an image in an html grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you right-click, properties on the image, what is the location for each. I assume the one run di......

Is this all from Developer Studio ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change field values for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
On first thoughts, perhaps some DM to select the defines lines needed. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search