Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Many-to-one JOIN - is this valid? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The same rules apply for many to many. Its the same an a bundle of one to many joins....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Many-to-one JOIN - is this valid? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ditto with OPALTOSH, but as Dan says, the target join column MUST be indexed, or in an RDBMS....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Find specific word in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Oh dear, I had forgotten about that one, even posted against it. Another senior moment! As my son ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Find specific word in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Well, no matter who had the idea, it is a brilliant piece of left field thinking....

Dan, that not good, its brilliant. Next stop Mensa ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Count Overflow problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can also use SUM and CNT. with the format specified. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down on an image [code] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
When you made the change with TYPE=REPORT, did you remove the + from the position ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down on an image [code] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
what does the code look like now ?...

You can either change the POSITION from relative, (+nnn +nnn) to absolute (nnn nnn) or change the TY......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variables inside Quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is the -SET command on one line or three ? The code I posted was on three lines. The continuation ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variables inside Quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You need to use the variables as fields and concatenate them to the string. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You may have to talk to IBI about this. Another option, testing only, would be tracing. This would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Keep in mind that if the request is from an RDBMS, then WebFOCUS may be waiting for it to start retu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Columnar Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
For OPALTOSH's solution, you should probably change the PRINT to SUM....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Columnar Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In the search I did, found the GUI first. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a report using Document Composer that can be edited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have done Word documents before, but using EXL2K format returning as DOC format, it sort of works,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a report using Document Composer that can be edited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As its in PDF, perhaps a PDF editor would be the way to go....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Actually you should have a -RUN after the END from the TABLE FILE. Also you are READING 30 characte......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)only display multiple parts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
To add CLOSED to your title, you can edit your original post in the thread....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] View Builder HTTP 500 problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think that I had a similar issue with a report with a single quote in the name. I think that it i......

» Refine Search
» New Search