Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript in fex [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Our onload event calls test2 multiple times. test2 tries to set the text for label tothe value of c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Color of field in Master File !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I very much doubt that this will be easy. Master files describe data, and have no relationship with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Color of field in Master File !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I agree, but perhaps an example or screen shot....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Translator Commands - the ECHO clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I just had a good search of tech support and found this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Translator Commands - the ECHO clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I tried it my self, and ECHO doesn't seems to produce an error, but the rest does. It also looks l......

According to my Key Sheet Quick Reference Guide, try ECHO ON [FILE filename]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] [CODE] NOCACHE the results of a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
It may depend on where the fex is run from and what URL is generated for the drilldown. My suggesti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] [CODE] NOCACHE the results of a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If I understand, just add in a random number in the drilldown. FOCEXEC=app/sort_test(SORT_IN='&SORT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Styling ACROSS values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The important thing is that Bob found his answer, on the forum. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Cells into Single cell in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As Francis said, its an HTML report. Just taking advantage of the output format....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Cells into Single cell in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This is probably not what your looking for but.... ......

Which cells do you want to combine ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get multiple string variables from a parameter? [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you don't know how many OR's there are, then use a loop until you get nothing....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Calling MRE-procedure from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Also make sure that MRE (The web component of WF) is on the same box as the server....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Writing a line of code on multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Writing a line of code on multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have to admit that I used to use the same technique that Francis suggested, before WF supported lo......

Just a thought, can you turn on Word Wrap in your editor ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Present Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As Franscis said, get the formula and perhaps build a DEFINE FUCNTION. I had a quick look on the in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Window active directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think a similar questions have been asked before. What do you want to achieve ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to find out when is the last time a file get updated. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest asking this in a Teradata forum. If you get an answer and it works, post it here....

» Refine Search
» New Search