Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Managed Reporting "Welcome" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can get a fex to run for each domain. Open the domain and have a look at Profile...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] diferent group values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Apart from the coding errors, are val1 to valn numeric or text?? If it is a numeric, then you don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract the all data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
the safest method to fix this issue is to table the PWRSP data and hold as a FOCUS format file index......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get to know a company that knows the IBI products inside and out (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Waz
I believe it is ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOLD AS Problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Daniel, I just was concerned that IBI may "Code tighten" and it will all fail. I've since lost my F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOLD AS Problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Although you can use EDIT on a numeric, the documentation states......

Brian, you are using an EDIT with mask on a numeric field, I would suggest using FTOA first to conve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Logo should be there in all pages, in COMPONENT PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Sure, sorry for the confusion, but your signature says 7.1.6...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Logo should be there in all pages, in COMPONENT PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Did 7.1.6 have Master Page Layout ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I beleive you could do this with a coordinated compound report. You would have two reports fitting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error on Join and Table Request to Retrieve data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
JG is on the money, DRNMGRP is a flat file, definitely hold it as a FOCUS file and index DRNMGRP. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Display a single value (like average) over time in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Meghan, I've manipulated Daniel's fex to add a reference line to it, have a look. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Display a single value (like average) over time in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Meghan, where is the error, at the -READ or are you asking for the code to put a reference line on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing an MRE fex from an external HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
BlueZone, are you sure you want to make an open call, the user id and password will be visible and b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Print a file with a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You should be able to produce a postscript file to send to a printer, assuming it supports it. As f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying two columns of data as one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think if you need to put borders around the totals, you should use a SUBTOTAL, you can style the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bottom of PDF Border/Grid gets eaten (only 3 sides of box) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've seen the same issue with PDF, in 7.6.6, but only on wrapping a column, seems to lose track of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Extract/Save File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ditto with Susannah...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting a -DEFALUT value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Using .EVAL is the safest way to do this as it gets evaluated before the line is. Be wary of -DEFAU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Print numbers from 1 till the number entered by the user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Shankar, you need the Macgyver techique, the traditional one. Try this, it has a maximum of 4096. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search