Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 309
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6167 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Convert amper date to 'Jun 25, 2008' format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have a look ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Saving SVG issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can also limit the files by using APP HOLDDATA {app}...

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Saving SVG issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAM CONCAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I am aware of many companies that get "New Management" that decide to get rid of that "Old outdated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAM CONCAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Unless your getting rid of Focus, I think its a bad idea to go to Cobol, more from the development a......

I though I would never agree with you Tony ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving .FOC files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Larry, I had a similar issue many years ago when moveing Foc databases from MVS to Windows. The onl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Including a field with only a certain selection criteria type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you have figured it out please post your solution, so we all know what you did....

Discussion Topic  RE: Define INNER/OUTER JOINS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There should be a mapping of Match and Join. I find the "Toyota Rings" great for a visual represent......

Discussion Topic  RE: URL Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ginny's right, you probably need IBIAPP_app. Is the FEX in the default path or not?...

Discussion Topic  RE: how to read a text file into excel output via webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What I think needs to be understood is where is the text file. If it is accessible from excel direc......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOC4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
A SOC4 is a claytons error message. The error message you get when there isn't an error message....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass a single parameter from drop down box to more than one fex in HTML layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Even if you don't want to get a book on HTML, there are many examples, have a look in Cent Corp Demo......

Discussion Topic  RE: converting alpa w/padded zeroes to Decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: converting alpa w/padded zeroes to Decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If all else fails, changing the master file description will do it. e.g. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Framework in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Seems to me that you want something like the Century Corp Demo, parameterised reports....

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
By default the Titles will be below the across values. One way to achieve this would be to have you......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get user id using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
To get the user id, several things must be in place. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing list of reports from dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Unless there is an API available, I think you would have to sift through the users personal.xml file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wrap in a stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
John right,as far as I am aware you cannot wrap a numeric. Should you be minimising th size of you ......

» Refine Search
» New Search