Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not necessarily the best solution, but i've done the same thing before in a pinch. Just keep in min......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You could try a small FEX like FILEDEF RTNFILE DISK &File SET HTMLFORMTYPE = &Type -HTMLFORM RTNFIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Laurie, I agree with Frank, it seems to me that you need a COMPOUND EXL2K report. Simply ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there an APPROOT Query or function ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can also use APP SHOWPATH...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there an APPROOT Query or function ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you need to get the Physical location of APPROOT try &APPROOT. If you need to see App folders us......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDAPUT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've added this because I have seen EDAPUT being mentioned in other posts. What it does, is that it......

Discussion Topic  EDAPUT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
For those that are interested The EDAPUT command syntax is: EX -LINES {n} EDAPUT {File Type},{App/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha to Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There are many ways to get the current date. HGETC will give you the current Date and Time &YYMD w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Brian, as far as I am aware EX -LINES n EDAPUT will ignore blank lines. I would suggest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
linus, I copied your code to our WF server on our SUN box and ran it, is write the master file out. ......

linus, the syntax for EDAPUT can be a little tricky. Try changing the -LINES 8 to -LINES 9 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've just made some changes to the PDF Effects routine. Fixed some bugs And Added an outline func......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tracking user logins within the Managed Reporting Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What is the reason for tracking logins? Where we are we have a standard call structure for all MRE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining Tables w/Flat Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In reality you can join from Flat to Relational or Relation to Flat. There are some things that nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: report layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The other option is to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Domain as Application Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Dan, sorry, I wasn't clear in my description. What you need to do is create a new file in MRE with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Domain as Application Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Dan, are your launch pages a URL or HTM file. If it is an HTM file, you may be able to get the doma......

Darin, I agree. We have gone as far as creating a common files domain, and call these from each dom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting Lines of Code in all the members of the PDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I'm sure I did this 15-20 yeasrs ago, with a master that could read PDS's, you could get the name an......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMMA DELIMITED OUTPUT FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you want to have titles in the output use ......

» Refine Search
» New Search