Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6124 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Through Time Frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Frank, I tested it before I posted it, it worked on 7.1.6, I have used this technique for the past 1......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Through Time Frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you need to populate for dates that are missing, try this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Returning a File Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you know which directory the Foc file is in, you could use the APP command. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template with Images and VB Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Lusheng, What sheet(s) are you images in. As far as I am aware, if your image is in a sheet that yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template with Images and VB Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I tried doing the same, but it worked. Can you post the code, perhaps it is some thing to do with t......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTTP500: same .fex, different database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
edastart -t is described in the manuals , you will need to get onto the server machine, in a DOS/tel......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTTP500: same .fex, different database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
To determine where the problem exists, I would suggest running the fex with edastart -t. If it works......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field format in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you tried ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grid in Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You may be able to achieve this if the grid you want is like a report. If so you can use the PDF La......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONAL STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
arvind, could you post the code including any define, table with the stylesheet. It will make it alo......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONAL STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Arvind do you have other styling on these columns/rows, if you put a conditional style on a row with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus dashboard within iFrame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Dharma, is dashboard on the same Web server as the J2EE application, if not this could cause securit......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 spaces at the beginning of each line when saving in FORMAT WP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The 2 characters in WP format are historical "Print Control" from many years ago for Mainframe, they......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill downs on column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Aravindbaalaaji, are you wanting to pass the field name to the drilldown, or a value. If you use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining 3 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Jammer, if you are creating many views in SQL, have you considered joins in the master. You will sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining 3 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In my experience, I would suggest understanding what you are doing. Are you using this view for oth......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING VALUES BASED ON AMPER VARIABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Another way to do this, an extension to what Darin posted would be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: that interfering wfc auto-prompt page.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi, If you want to turn off autoprompt for all runs try this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Split Single Column into Multiple Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi, I agree with Darin, define the columns by counter and SUM with ACROSS Regards Waz...

Discussion Topic  [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you have ever wanted to say rotate the titles on a PDF report, but everyone says its impossible, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search