Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: System Tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you want to get a list of all FOCUS files in the path, you can still use SYSFILES Try this ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a TABLE FILE mapping utility out there ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have written something similar. It doesn't map the flow, but it does scan fex's and report on -IN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain data source stacks / identically named fields in different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think you have two solutions to this. 1. Change the Master to have different key fields. 2. Call ......

Discussion Topic  RE: report rotation on 90 degree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you just want to change a BY to an ACROSS with a push of a button, then why not use OLAP. Otherw......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Thanks zoogy55, i've fixed it in the zip in the link above. The new version has some other general ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Stop it, my head is getting bigger, oopps it exploded. ......

The eyes are going, and the keyboards are getting smaller. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Larage File Size issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Gobinath, there have been posts here describing how to split a file into parts. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain MDE editor syntax coloring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Although you need (unless you are hyper-intelligent) the painter, I have quite often edited in a tex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to import FOCUS database MVS->Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I never thought I would say it, but thank [insert your god here] i work in an english society. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to import FOCUS database MVS->Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Daniel, have you been nicking my code, I wrote the same thing 6 years ago. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 930: 0XD;0XA; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Thats one thing that I dislike about the painter, the way it write the stylesheet. The report could......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 930: 0XD;0XA; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Could you post the program output. Make sure you set &ECHO to ALL. Are you running this from withi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Excel report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Off the top of my head, I would have two reports, the first, detail the next summary, or visa-versa,......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Properties window disappeared (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you tried looking in the View drop down menu....

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC006 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Danny, Leah, Pat I completely agree, code out of context is almost meaningless. rb4u, please post ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: capturing creation date of data file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its a pity APP QUERY doesn't give you the modified date. Francis -#GETDATE is a label, IBI tend to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to compare values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I agree with Frank and Daniel. Make sure its in capitals and give us an example from the CAR file....

» Refine Search
» New Search