Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wrap in a stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
John right,as far as I am aware you cannot wrap a numeric. Should you be minimising th size of you ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -PROMPT variable in launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I beleive this is all done in the HTML Layout painter. It generates WHERE HIREDATE GE &START_DATE.t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinated report fails when one of the reports does not have data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Susannah, Prarie I used to work for IB, there is an internal document. But for us out side, use De......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinated report fails when one of the reports does not have data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Shravan, have a look at the code below. This shows one way to force the existence of values, I used......

I had the same problem with a coordinated report with 7 parts. I ended up forcing the existence of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Details on the FOCUS Conversion function DDRNBDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest tracking down where the module exists, which library it is in, perhaps it will lead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove trailling spaces from a local variable in focus 7.2.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Pat your on the money, I've been doing FOCUS/WebFOCUS for 24 Years and am still learning, found many......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove trailling spaces from a local variable in focus 7.2.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If the variable is a Dialog Manager variable (&), use TRUNCATE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blank line at the top of my output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you tried NOLEAD instead of NOPAGE ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Rebuild/Reorg Utility to Add Fields to .FOC Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you tried setting APP HOLD {app name} Oops GamP is right, use USE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vertical spacing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You could try this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pdf Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you able to post the code, or some of it. Do you have a ON TABLE SUBFOOT / SUBHEAD, this may ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: reading column-total as a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Serenekk If you want the number of lines from the report use &LINES. If you want to use the total ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down to previous hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Tony, didn't it start as SML ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fill Data Holes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think Mickey is on the right track. Do you know how many quaters are expected per year ? I think......

Discussion Topic  RE: connecting to diffrent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've seen this done twice in the past. These were all for Dev/Test/Prod environments The first use......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF ??COLSPAN POSSIBILITY?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If your report is fixed, try this code. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: replacing character in a string when position is a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
How about using OVRLAY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Easy question? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I agree with Anatess, you can not run Js code inside Maintain. you must run it in the browser. A te......

Discussion Topic  RE: Q:How to find out the last date of the month? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As a matter for course I saved copies of all the PDF's and have links to the online manuals availabl......

» Refine Search
» New Search