Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using APP QUERY How to display All .mas files in All application folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Although, this doesn't use APP QUERY it does list all masters in the path. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Sending Silent E-Mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What environment are you running in? I have set up an email from Maintain, but it did involve Repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain problem writing to the dataSource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not knowing your data, I assume that VCHRID will always be unique for the history table. If not you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain problem writing to the dataSource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Bryan, acouple of questions What are the Keys to the history table? Have you checked the FocError ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Object Expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is your Dev Studio installation, just Apache Tomcat or do you use IIS. If it is tomcat, then check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Static Budget Number...How do I create this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Tony, I do agree, the file was suggested as a starting point, easy to set up and maintain. Storing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Static Budget Number...How do I create this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Rob, I would suggest that you put the static values in a file and use DECODE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report works but get FOC205 error when in Command Console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Frank is right. Which app is your fex in ? You can use the command ......

Discussion Topic  RE: multi column outer join with focus datasource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You don't need to extract the host file to a FORMAT ALPHA file, but you should extract the FOCUS fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: 30 days ago (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I agree with kp. Only use Define when it is data related, e.g. 30 days prior to DB field. DM is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting A Report To The Same Email Address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've done this before, more for testing that anything else. Didn't want the emails to go to the inte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outlook Distribution List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I believe you can access this type of info with a VB script, but you will have to talk to someone wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: WEBFOCUS FINANCIAL REPORTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Other names of FML... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Norb, try putting a "|" pipe between the & and the rest of the variable. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Q on Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Pat, thanks, I did think that you could do this with a set, but couldn't find it in a quick search....

Discussion Topic  RE: error Reporting Server messages exceeded IBIF_max_messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The side effects i've found is when a large number of line of output are returned, it can cause your......

Discussion Topic  RE: error Reporting Server messages exceeded IBIF_max_messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I agree with Danny Always have the ACUTAL as Annn and there should be no reason to use Varchars....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain populate combo boxes dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What you need to do is create asubset of your information into another stack, then point the combo b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Variables from a procedure to a data flow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The other way to pass the amper variable is to use the pipe character. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've just replaced the SED command with Dialog Manager, so now the utility is pure FOCUS code. This......

» Refine Search
» New Search