Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Q on Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Yuuta, I just updated my last post. You need to have multiple columns, i.e. a column for each Name ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Q on Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The problem that you have is the graph needs to know about the Name data, and it should be in separa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel ODBC Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
We are in the same situation, our licence on the WebFOCUS server only allows us to have one relation......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips & Techniques Contest - Summit 2008 - 10 Submissions to date! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I tried to send in a Tip/Technique and got ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not necessarily the best solution, but i've done the same thing before in a pinch. Just keep in min......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You could try a small FEX like FILEDEF RTNFILE DISK &File SET HTMLFORMTYPE = &Type -HTMLFORM RTNFIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Laurie, I agree with Frank, it seems to me that you need a COMPOUND EXL2K report. Simply ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there an APPROOT Query or function ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can also use APP SHOWPATH...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there an APPROOT Query or function ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you need to get the Physical location of APPROOT try &APPROOT. If you need to see App folders us......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDAPUT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've added this because I have seen EDAPUT being mentioned in other posts. What it does, is that it......

Discussion Topic  EDAPUT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
For those that are interested The EDAPUT command syntax is: EX -LINES {n} EDAPUT {File Type},{App/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha to Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There are many ways to get the current date. HGETC will give you the current Date and Time &YYMD w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Brian, as far as I am aware EX -LINES n EDAPUT will ignore blank lines. I would suggest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
linus, I copied your code to our WF server on our SUN box and ran it, is write the master file out. ......

linus, the syntax for EDAPUT can be a little tricky. Try changing the -LINES 8 to -LINES 9 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've just made some changes to the PDF Effects routine. Fixed some bugs And Added an outline func......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tracking user logins within the Managed Reporting Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What is the reason for tracking logins? Where we are we have a standard call structure for all MRE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining Tables w/Flat Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In reality you can join from Flat to Relational or Relation to Flat. There are some things that nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: report layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The other option is to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Domain as Application Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Dan, sorry, I wasn't clear in my description. What you need to do is create a new file in MRE with ......

» Refine Search
» New Search