Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 314
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6280 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Removing Scroll bars from Portal Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There are options to remove blank lines with SET commands, you should do a search of the forum....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Removing Scroll bars from Portal Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think I would look into the report, and if there is any footing. Also I tend to use Chrome for de......

You should be able to set the width and height of a panel to auto, this way if the report fits insid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Locking Column Width with ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The Issue seems to be the FIELDNAME. Using AS should fix the problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending to a tab delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Joe, Please edit your first post in this thread and add [SOLVED] or [CLOSED] to the title....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending to a tab delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would normally just FILEDEF the file to APPEND MODE, then all SAVEs will get appended to the file....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional style to change field format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Another way is to create a field with the format. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need to change the excel report's default printing settings. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Found this I posted 3 years ago that sets the print area. Not sure if it can do that you want, only......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need to change the excel report's default printing settings. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
With EXL2k you may be able to do it. I've affected the page size in the past, unfortunately I don.t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]app studio, html, selecting fex to call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have just come up with a way to retrieve a fex from the repository and write it out and then -INCL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] App Studio not saving properties or deleting items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ditto here with 8.1.04 Not feeling very confident now on 8.1.05...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Field containing & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI I would characterise the pipe character like an escape character for the amper character, but i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Indexing Fields Within A Hold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If the documentation doesn't make it clear, then ask techsupport, may be the best way to clarify the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Indexing Fields Within A Hold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Being in InfoAssist, you will probably not be able to do this, but check out this link. It describe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting 7705 to run locally on Windows 10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you checked the usual firewall problems ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED as of 8200]Troubles trying to index hold tables within InfoAssist (WF thread): (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I assume you can't do this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Using a PDF in a WebFOCUS report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I can think if two ways to do this. 1. As you have said, convert the PDF to an image. 2. Get a PDF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING]please review my code... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Difference between &LINES and &RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You are right. &RECORDS is rows retrieved. And &LINES is after aggregation and filtering....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AND/OR date range filter in one WHERE clause and also in a Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would always suggest using parentheses, for readability and making sure that the order of evaluati......

» Refine Search
» New Search