Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 309
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Character count function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Did you try the example in the documentation ? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Character count function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In V8, there are simplified functions. You could also look into CHAR_LENGTH(source_string)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Conditions for Traffic Light Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Gavin, Its nice to see DEFMACRO still being used. Its too easy to just code the WHEN....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Emailed JSCHARTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hey has anyone used Reportcaster to email JSCHARTs ? When I try it converts to an embedded image an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FRUSTRATED OPINIONS] GUI? Bah Humbug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [FRUSTRATED OPINIONS] GUI? Bah Humbug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI in 8.1.04, you can edit HTML pages in the internal text editor with this technique. Thanks to m......

Any obvious fixes/improvements in 8.1.05 ?...

And then composer drops you in the deep end without a life preserver and crocodiles and sharks...

I should have stayed up all night to comment on this, bugger. I have to admit that I've had many of......

Doug, Might I suggest that you ask David to jazz up one of you pages ? This would be a real work ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Milliseconds to Minutes and Seconds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Another option here is to use a DEFINE FUNCTION....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conversion from A20V to YYQ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think there are many things that can be done here. Not sure if there is a direct conversion, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conversion from A20V to YYQ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
How is the date formatted ion the A20V string ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I am trying to Replace a String with a SQL text, but cannot pass the same. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI: In FOCUS code two single quotes in Diaglog Manager (dash commands) in a quoted string equals o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to filter the dynamic list for a parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think this could be done via DBA settings in the master....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error Handling.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Does the TRACE method get the error message with the line number ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add JPG from URL to PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Images are added a different way for PDF, they must be in the app path, and just the name is specifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Trouble with Append Part 2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI When using this technique, FILEDEF APPEND and HOLD, HOLD, ETC, each time the HOLD happens, the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF v8 Source Control?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Fingers crossed, though. We really need it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Securing Data Adapter Connections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you thought about user profiles on the server ?...

» Refine Search
» New Search