Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing time fields in a filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Use &YYMD and take out the colons. The documentation tells you what DT supports...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to Grant Export Permissions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What version of WF ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]PDF Reports Line Height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hoping that its the only column. The stylesheet option LINESPACING can be set, but I think it is al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hilarious warning FOC2906 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its now in the webconfig.xml, look for "IBI_FOCUS_Warning_Numbers"...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]values prefixing with 000030 while reading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Please edit your first post in this thread and add [SOLVED] or [CLOSED] to the title...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filtering on pattern type? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
Is this a text field ? There is a function for getting the pattern of a string. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Different welcome page for different user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This may be a question for Tech Support. There is the default and the custom welcome page, but awar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Question about associating a drop down to a fex in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You need to define the fex in the Requests and Datasources tab on the right....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Removing Scroll bars from Portal Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There are options to remove blank lines with SET commands, you should do a search of the forum....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Removing Scroll bars from Portal Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think I would look into the report, and if there is any footing. Also I tend to use Chrome for de......

You should be able to set the width and height of a panel to auto, this way if the report fits insid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Locking Column Width with ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The Issue seems to be the FIELDNAME. Using AS should fix the problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending to a tab delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Joe, Please edit your first post in this thread and add [SOLVED] or [CLOSED] to the title....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending to a tab delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would normally just FILEDEF the file to APPEND MODE, then all SAVEs will get appended to the file....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional style to change field format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Another way is to create a field with the format. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need to change the excel report's default printing settings. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Found this I posted 3 years ago that sets the print area. Not sure if it can do that you want, only......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need to change the excel report's default printing settings. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
With EXL2k you may be able to do it. I've affected the page size in the past, unfortunately I don.t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]app studio, html, selecting fex to call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have just come up with a way to retrieve a fex from the repository and write it out and then -INCL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] App Studio not saving properties or deleting items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ditto here with 8.1.04 Not feeling very confident now on 8.1.05...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Field containing & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI I would characterise the pipe character like an escape character for the amper character, but i......

» Refine Search
» New Search