Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED...Quick one...Ampervariable in header question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you post the code ? Please use the code tags...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-SET commands for dates and date routines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Also don't forget, that you can create DEFINE FUNCTIONS...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]create JSON output from structured data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its a pity FRORMAT JSON doesn't cover this...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Which will take less time : A computed column or direct database column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would think DB column, not knowing all the details of the calc. You are just pulling the data....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Portal Restore and Maximize Button Logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you go Modal, then you could just use jquery to do it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Portal Restore and Maximize Button Logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you find out let me know. We have drillouts to new windows for this....

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN GURU / MENTOR REQUIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Although I hate the GUI as much as the next, I have to admit that when I was using maintain, I was v......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN GURU / MENTOR REQUIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ah, but its not really a job, but some intense guidance and assistance. Wish I could help, but my m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Control where to put an image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Interesting, What happens if you specify the vertical location of the image off the bottom of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED].js found, and not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Keep in mind that you may know what is posted and what is relevant, but we only have what we see to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED].js found, and not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Neal, Can you please wrap the code tags around any posted code. Especially with HTML, things a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Import/Reference PDF into HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Please edit your first post in this thread and add [SOLVED] or [CLOSED] to the title...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Import/Reference PDF into HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Where are you placing the pdf's ?...

You should be able to either place the PDF in a location accessible from the web server or import th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dev Studio 7.6.11 & Dev Studio 8.1.5 on same machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Keep in mind that if you do this, you will need to run the batch file thisfoci.bat when swapping fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dev Studio 7.6.11 & Dev Studio 8.1.5 on same machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would not suggest it. I have seen methods to do this, but we have always had issues here. Note: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio 8.0.08 Document Composer - Page n of nn problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Almost looks like a change in ibi-page-number....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio 8.0.08 Document Composer - Page n of nn problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The question is: Can you point and click your way out of it ?...

Is the underlying code the same ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Strange -READ result casued by -RUN within a -REPEAT loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI -RUN will close open files, unless you have the NOCLOSE option...

» Refine Search
» New Search