Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (398 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pagebreak for each Across verb in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Logle, If you are in DevStudio, re you using the Procedure Viewer ? if you are use the Where/If Assi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Existence of a field in a master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Can you look in the filename.mas ? This will at least tell you if the field is in the file/table/wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Report Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
As Darin suggested, use the 'on demand paging' option. If you are in Report Painter then select Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
There is an old book out there called 'Focus made Easy' that was written a long time ago that is ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Nah, I live in the States now. I couldn't take the snow and cold. and the socialized medecine etc. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Well Tony, I guess you Brits always haveto make things a little more difficult, but then as a Canuc......

Just another point, in Europe dates are shown as mm.dd.yyyy and not mm/dd/yyyy, therefor when Excel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to join Host to same CrossReference 3-times? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
You have to tag each name with the Join name ie. j0.ALPHA_NAME j13.ALPHA_NAME etc., so that Webfocus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Left Join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
When I had to do this, I did a left join and created a hold file. I then did a where 'any field from......

Discussion Topic  RE: drill into edaserve from a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
To add to what Darin said, if this .fex was created in MRE and then deployed/moved, then the actual ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Datawarehouse desing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Did you try adding the brackets to separate the two conditions....

Discussion Topic  RE: Datawarehouse desing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Frans, In that case you can try to either change your code to WHERE T1.HOUSE ='0058' AND T1.LOCATI......

Frans, Have you tried to change your selection to separate the where clauses. I find the combinatio......

Frans, I would also check to see how many defines are being done on the Tables. It may be much fast......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are IBI interested in User developed new features? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
I don't know about IBI, but I for one would love to have this added as a feature. If it is not, then......

Discussion Topic  RE: Full time WebFOCUS developer needed in Hunt Valley\Baltimore MD. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by RSquared
Hi Mike, If this postion is still open, I would like to talk to you about it. I have been working......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Obtain month from a date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
I try to copy my date functions into a document and then try to remember where I put that document...

» Refine Search
» New Search