Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (398 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NODATA, DEFINE not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Have you tried the GT option. See below. D_OPTION1/A50 = IF &&option1 GT '' THEN &&option1 Else '&......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Pagebreak for each Across verb in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Logle, If you are in DevStudio, re you using the Procedure Viewer ? if you are use the Where/If Assi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Existence of a field in a master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Can you look in the filename.mas ? This will at least tell you if the field is in the file/table/wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Report Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
As Darin suggested, use the 'on demand paging' option. If you are in Report Painter then select Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
There is an old book out there called 'Focus made Easy' that was written a long time ago that is ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Nah, I live in the States now. I couldn't take the snow and cold. and the socialized medecine etc. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Well Tony, I guess you Brits always haveto make things a little more difficult, but then as a Canuc......

Just another point, in Europe dates are shown as mm.dd.yyyy and not mm/dd/yyyy, therefor when Excel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to join Host to same CrossReference 3-times? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
You have to tag each name with the Join name ie. j0.ALPHA_NAME j13.ALPHA_NAME etc., so that Webfocus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Left Join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
When I had to do this, I did a left join and created a hold file. I then did a where 'any field from......

Discussion Topic  RE: drill into edaserve from a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
To add to what Darin said, if this .fex was created in MRE and then deployed/moved, then the actual ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Datawarehouse desing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Did you try adding the brackets to separate the two conditions....

Discussion Topic  RE: Datawarehouse desing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Frans, In that case you can try to either change your code to WHERE T1.HOUSE ='0058' AND T1.LOCATI......

Frans, Have you tried to change your selection to separate the where clauses. I find the combinatio......

Frans, I would also check to see how many defines are being done on the Tables. It may be much fast......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are IBI interested in User developed new features? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
I don't know about IBI, but I for one would love to have this added as a feature. If it is not, then......

Discussion Topic  RE: Full time WebFOCUS developer needed in Hunt Valley\Baltimore MD. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by RSquared
Hi Mike, If this postion is still open, I would like to talk to you about it. I have been working......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

» Refine Search
» New Search