Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (398 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) More Entries in Dynamic Distribution List than values to burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Joni, I had the same problem and the solution I came up with was to include the selection logic f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone care to speculate why this is happening! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
I am always glad to put one of my mistakes to good use. Please tag as Resolved...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone care to speculate why this is happening! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Easiest way to Convert a Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Try this PRINT_DATE/HMDYY=PB_TRANSACTION_CHARGES_VW.PB_TRANSACTION_CHARGES_VW.SERVICE_DATE;...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down to different report based on selection of the drill down field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Now that you mention it, so do I....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down to different report based on selection of the drill down field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
have you tried using the multi drilldown feature?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Aha, I am on 7.6.11...

I just tried it and it worked fine...

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS market other than USA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by RSquared
It kind of makes me glad that I am getting close to retirement age....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GETTOK CTRAN and STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
you are using the same name for 3 different fields. Try changing the field names to STR1, STR2,STR3......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SELECT * FROM DB2 with JOIN to Non-DB2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Francis, You are right, but the original code was not Focus. /* TABLE FILE 'NON_DB2 PRINT * ON TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SELECT * FROM DB2 with JOIN to Non-DB2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Is this a WebFocus question or an SQL question?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to include a holiday calendar in report caster scheduling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Dcorp, I did exactly what Dan suggested. it works. In your case just schedule it to run on the fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone else ever have this issue before? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
CoolGuy, please post your code....

Discussion Topic  RE: Paramater Advice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Daniel, I am not sure about App Studio, but in Dev Studio I would create the report, publish it to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paramater Advice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Daniel, You could create a Launch page for all the reports. When a user selects report to run, you c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide lines from a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Try adding a NOPRINT after all the COMPUTES....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide lines from a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Abdess, if you post your code, we can then show you a version that could work for you....

Just do a SUM whatever ACROSS XYZ...

» Refine Search
» New Search