Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (87 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Full Vertical line separating each ACROSS section in PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Thanks but like I said VGRID doesn't work properly with ACROSS, It only put a grid around the first......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Full Vertical line separating each ACROSS section in PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
I used the search feature but didn't find what I was looking for... Mikel example with CSS and Web f......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Can't get all data with SET ALL = PASS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
That worked like a charm!!! You guys (and girls) are great ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Can't get all data with SET ALL = PASS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Interresting... I've never used match files. I will try that because both files have an identical so......

Discussion Topic  HELP! Can't get all data with SET ALL = PASS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
I was sure that using SET ALL = PASS and having JOIN KEY IN A TO ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would like to have 2 reports on the same page in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Thanks, I just figured out I had to add NOBREAK.........

Discussion Topic  Would like to have 2 reports on the same page in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Is it possible to have 2 reports on the same page in PDF format?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]is there a problem using RECAP in an ACROSS report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
I tried the COMPUTE with column notation after the ACROSS commands and it's giving me strange result......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]is there a problem using RECAP in an ACROSS report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
If I do my RECAP based on a COMPUTED value, I only get something for the first ACROSS value!?......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]is there a problem using RECAP in an ACROSS report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
I have a report using ACROSS commands and I would like to RECAP some values based on the ACROSS valu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange characters in Hold File Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Well, I don't need to "see" the file, it's just that when it's binary, it's not possible to output i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange characters in Hold File Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
With the HOLD FORMAT ALPHA it doesn't append, I only end-up with the last hold data in the file....

Discussion Topic  Strange characters in Hold File Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
I'm appending data from 5 different selections with the same layout into one hold file. I'm getting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC errors when using a Bex Query as data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
To make it simple:......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC errors when using a Bex Query as data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Bump...

Discussion Topic  FOC errors when using a Bex Query as data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
(FOC11256) ERROR OPENING SCHEMA ROWSET:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Avoid displaying Subtotal field values in the break-up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Why don't you just specify the columns you want a subtotal on?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Avoid displaying Subtotal field values in the break-up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
You could also add a WHERE TOTAL that is always true. Ex:......

Discussion Topic  Weird behavior!!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
When you have a COMMENT line containing dashes and the WORD 'ENDREPORT':......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to do Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FliPPeR
Pietro.......

» Refine Search
» New Search