Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (137 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]hyperlink issue with frame/iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I have create a WebFOCUS report with a 'Heading' that open another WebFOCUS's 'PAGE'[Page01] vi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]append columns to another column without using JOIN or UNION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, Sorry for my late reply, I end up using dbeagan's first example to save 'data' as .csv, then ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]append columns to another column without using JOIN or UNION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi Danny, I see what your code doing, and I apologize for my bad example is misleading solution. I ......

Hi Martin, ......

Hi MartinY, I test your code, but endup something like this: ......

Hi MartinY, I try your code and the result like following: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]append columns to another column without using JOIN or UNION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, Let say I have following table: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE]Possible to assign specific graph in page to be load first via DEFAULT agents? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi Chunk, Thanks for the doc. Unfortunately those graph I mention was created via IA(InfoAssist). S......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE]Possible to assign specific graph in page to be load first via DEFAULT agents? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I created a 'Page' and I have 8 graphs within that page to be display once ran. Due to performa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to display the result direct from JavaScript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
thanks, I'll find another way around....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to display the result direct from JavaScript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I create following code with JavaScript: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]To keep only alphabet and remove rest of character(include space) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
MartinY thank you for your information. I did try out using SQL function to do this and it work well......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]To keep only alphabet and remove rest of character(include space) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Thanks MartinY, this is an idea, but is there a better way to extract only 'A-Z' and 'a-z' only?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]To keep only alphabet and remove rest of character(include space) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, Let said I have below field value: NO. | Description 1 | help34to**solve proble(m 2 | ho23w yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to set limits on the number of records retrieve? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi sh98110, your solution may be poor man's resource governor, but it get the job done, thank you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to set limits on the number of records retrieve? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
I read up about DBA, but what I understand in DBA section can set limitation base on a field or colu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to set limits on the number of records retrieve? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, My objective is to limit number of records that user can retrieve from DB in report. Reason for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DBA security question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi Chuck, Thanks for the hint, after I read this topic, I got it work now. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]DBA security question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi I have following car_2.mas with DBA setting: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]DB2 Adopter Configuration? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, We have a DB2 adopter (DB2/DB2 warehouse 11 cli) and with following setting: Bulkload: OFF-Def......

» Refine Search
» New Search